Vinecleaver — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Vinecleaver is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vinecleaver is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. As a Weapon that spawns Silver Hand Recruits it can be held for many turns before using it in combination with Lightfused Stegodon to create explosive turns.
In Constructed, Vinecleaver is a good card overall. It represents enough value to be considered an any Paladin deck and is an essential card for those aiming to use Lightfused Stegodon.
In Arena, Vinecleaver is a reasonable card. As a 7-Mana Weapon it is not always able to comfortably to deal with late-game threats, however it still provides excellent value and tempo against most small and mid-sized minions.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck