Vinecleaver — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Vinecleaver is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vinecleaver is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. As a Weapon that spawns Silver Hand Recruits it can be held for many turns before using it in combination with Lightfused Stegodon to create explosive turns.
In Constructed, Vinecleaver is a good card overall. It represents enough value to be considered an any Paladin deck and is an essential card for those aiming to use Lightfused Stegodon.
In Arena, Vinecleaver is a reasonable card. As a 7-Mana Weapon it is not always able to comfortably to deal with late-game threats, however it still provides excellent value and tempo against most small and mid-sized minions.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens