Vinecleaver — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Vinecleaver is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vinecleaver is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. As a Weapon that spawns Silver Hand Recruits it can be held for many turns before using it in combination with Lightfused Stegodon to create explosive turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vinecleaver is a good card overall. It represents enough value to be considered an any Paladin deck and is an essential card for those aiming to use Lightfused Stegodon.
In Arena, Vinecleaver is a reasonable card. As a 7-Mana Weapon it is not always able to comfortably to deal with late-game threats, however it still provides excellent value and tempo against most small and mid-sized minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild