Vinecleaver — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Vinecleaver is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vinecleaver is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. As a Weapon that spawns Silver Hand Recruits it can be held for many turns before using it in combination with Lightfused Stegodon to create explosive turns.
In Constructed, Vinecleaver is a good card overall. It represents enough value to be considered an any Paladin deck and is an essential card for those aiming to use Lightfused Stegodon.
In Arena, Vinecleaver is a reasonable card. As a 7-Mana Weapon it is not always able to comfortably to deal with late-game threats, however it still provides excellent value and tempo against most small and mid-sized minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck