Table of Contents
Vinecleaver is a Paladin-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vinecleaver is an extremely powerful card that can represent a huge amount of total value. As a Weapon that spawns Silver Hand Recruits it can be held for many turns before using it in combination with Lightfused Stegodon to create explosive turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vinecleaver is a good card overall. It represents enough value to be considered an any Paladin deck and is an essential card for those aiming to use Lightfused Stegodon.
In Arena, Vinecleaver is a reasonable card. As a 7-Mana Weapon it is not always able to comfortably to deal with late-game threats, however it still provides excellent value and tempo against most small and mid-sized minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper