Warhorse Trainer — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Warhorse Trainer is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Warhorse Trainer is another fantastic card for Paladin in order to spiral your Hero Power into a strong advantage. It can be extremely powerful to follow up a Muster for Battle played on turn 3, or turn 2 with .
In Contructed, Warhorse Trainer is a good fit for an aggressive Paladin deck. Since it does not buff your minion's health, it will still not enable hugely favourable trades on the board, and is instead better used for creating pressure on your opponent if they are unable to answer your tokens.
Warhorse Trainer is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens