Circle of Healing — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Circle of Healing is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Circle of Healing is a deceptive card. It is rarely used to heal up your board after trading, as the effect also heals opposing minions. Instead, it is usually used in conjunction with other Priest cards that work well alongside it.
Circle of Healing works best in decks that contain Northshire Cleric, Auchenai Soulpriest, or . These cards all have unique effects that make the Circle powerful. Although Priest has a lot of removal, the Circle's combo with Auchenai Soulpriest can be very strong in Highlander Priest, as the number of removal options are more limited. The same deck requires lots of card draw, and so Northshire Cleric generates extra synergy with Circle of Healing.
Due to the fact that Circle of Healing heals minions on both sides of the board, it is hard to find a spot where it is useful as a standalone card in Arena. This means that unless you already have several cards that work well with it, you can usually pass it and pick something that will work well more consistently.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens