Circle of Healing — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Circle of Healing is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Circle of Healing is a deceptive card. It is rarely used to heal up your board after trading, as the effect also heals opposing minions. Instead, it is usually used in conjunction with other Priest cards that work well alongside it.
Circle of Healing works best in decks that contain Northshire Cleric, Auchenai Soulpriest, or . These cards all have unique effects that make the Circle powerful. Although Priest has a lot of removal, the Circle's combo with Auchenai Soulpriest can be very strong in Highlander Priest, as the number of removal options are more limited. The same deck requires lots of card draw, and so Northshire Cleric generates extra synergy with Circle of Healing.
Due to the fact that Circle of Healing heals minions on both sides of the board, it is hard to find a spot where it is useful as a standalone card in Arena. This means that unless you already have several cards that work well with it, you can usually pass it and pick something that will work well more consistently.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens