Circle of Healing — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Circle of Healing is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Circle of Healing is a deceptive card. It is rarely used to heal up your board after trading, as the effect also heals opposing minions. Instead, it is usually used in conjunction with other Priest cards that work well alongside it.
Circle of Healing works best in decks that contain Northshire Cleric, Auchenai Soulpriest, or Injured Blademaster. These cards all have unique effects that make the Circle powerful. Although Priest has a lot of removal, the Circle's combo with Auchenai Soulpriest can be very strong in Highlander Priest, as the number of removal options are more limited. The same deck requires lots of card draw, and so Northshire Cleric generates extra synergy with Circle of Healing.
Due to the fact that Circle of Healing heals minions on both sides of the board, it is hard to find a spot where it is useful as a standalone card in Arena. This means that unless you already have several cards that work well with it, you can usually pass it and pick something that will work well more consistently.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck