Circle of Healing — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Circle of Healing is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Circle of Healing is a deceptive card. It is rarely used to heal up your board after trading, as the effect also heals opposing minions. Instead, it is usually used in conjunction with other Priest cards that work well alongside it.
Circle of Healing works best in decks that contain Auchenai Soulpriest, or . These cards all have unique effects that make the Circle powerful. Although Priest has a lot of removal, the Circle's combo with Auchenai Soulpriest can be very strong in Highlander Priest, as the number of removal options are more limited. The same deck requires lots of card draw, and so Northshire Cleric generates extra synergy with Circle of Healing.,
Due to the fact that Circle of Healing heals minions on both sides of the board, it is hard to find a spot where it is useful as a standalone card in Arena. This means that unless you already have several cards that work well with it, you can usually pass it and pick something that will work well more consistently.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List