Circle of Healing — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Circle of Healing is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Circle of Healing is a deceptive card. It is rarely used to heal up your board after trading, as the effect also heals opposing minions. Instead, it is usually used in conjunction with other Priest cards that work well alongside it.
Circle of Healing works best in decks that contain Auchenai Soulpriest, or . These cards all have unique effects that make the Circle powerful. Although Priest has a lot of removal, the Circle's combo with Auchenai Soulpriest can be very strong in Highlander Priest, as the number of removal options are more limited. The same deck requires lots of card draw, and so Northshire Cleric generates extra synergy with Circle of Healing.,
Due to the fact that Circle of Healing heals minions on both sides of the board, it is hard to find a spot where it is useful as a standalone card in Arena. This means that unless you already have several cards that work well with it, you can usually pass it and pick something that will work well more consistently.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck