Coffin Crasher — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Coffin Crasher is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coffin Crasher is a powerful Deathrattle minion that is able to summon other Deathrattle minions from your hand. It can be exceptionally strong if it can summon a powerful minion such as Obsidian Statue or .
Coffin Crasher can be a powerful card in decks that exclusively use big Deathrattle minions, such as Big Priest.
In Arena, Coffin Crasher is a reasonable card. It is fairly common to draft many Deathrattle cards in Arena that can be summoned from the Deathrattle effect which, in combination with the 6/5 stats, makes the card very decent for a 6-drop.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck