Dead Ringer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dead Ringer is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dead Ringer draws favorable comparisons to Awaken the Makers. In combo decks which rely on Deathrattle minions (such as Test Subject in APM Priest), Dead Ringer can be used to dig for these key cards., as the Deathrattle minion drawn by Dead Ringer offers a greater degree of control than a random card from the deck. In dedicated Deathrattle decks, Dead Ringer can be used as a pesky value engine which can quickly complete
Dead Ringer is a must-add card for any dedicated Deathrattle deck. Deathrattle Priest is at its best when it is getting value from its minions in the early game, and Dead Ringer is perfect for accomplishing this goal. It draws additional gas for Awaken the Makers, plays excellently with Twilight's Call, and can even be used to dig for Deathrattle-based combo cards such as Test Subject.
Dead Ringer is a valuable addition to any Arena deck which is running two or more Deathrattle cards. As a 2 Mana 2/1, it is below the bar for playability if you are not running any Deathrattle cards to draw from it.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards