Dead Ringer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dead Ringer is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dead Ringer draws favorable comparisons to Loot Hoarder, as the Deathrattle minion drawn by Dead Ringer offers a greater degree of control than a random card from the deck. In dedicated Deathrattle decks, Dead Ringer can be used as a pesky value engine which can quickly complete Awaken the Makers. In combo decks which rely on Deathrattle minions (such as Test Subject in APM Priest), Dead Ringer can be used to dig for these key cards.
Dead Ringer is a must-add card for any dedicated Deathrattle deck. Deathrattle Priest is at its best when it is getting value from its minions in the early game, and Dead Ringer is perfect for accomplishing this goal. It draws additional gas for Awaken the Makers, plays excellently with Twilight's Call, and can even be used to dig for Deathrattle-based combo cards such as Test Subject.
Dead Ringer is a valuable addition to any Arena deck which is running two or more Deathrattle cards. As a 2 Mana 2/1, it is below the bar for playability if you are not running any Deathrattle cards to draw from it.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck