Dead Ringer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dead Ringer is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dead Ringer draws favorable comparisons to Awaken the Makers. In combo decks which rely on Deathrattle minions (such as Test Subject in APM Priest), Dead Ringer can be used to dig for these key cards., as the Deathrattle minion drawn by Dead Ringer offers a greater degree of control than a random card from the deck. In dedicated Deathrattle decks, Dead Ringer can be used as a pesky value engine which can quickly complete
Dead Ringer is a must-add card for any dedicated Deathrattle deck. Deathrattle Priest is at its best when it is getting value from its minions in the early game, and Dead Ringer is perfect for accomplishing this goal. It draws additional gas for Awaken the Makers, plays excellently with Twilight's Call, and can even be used to dig for Deathrattle-based combo cards such as Test Subject.
Dead Ringer is a valuable addition to any Arena deck which is running two or more Deathrattle cards. As a 2 Mana 2/1, it is below the bar for playability if you are not running any Deathrattle cards to draw from it.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck