Twilight's Call — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Twilight's Call is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight's Call is a great Spell that has strong synergy with Deathrattle minions. Although the minions summoned only have 1/1 stats, the additional Deathrattle effects will almost be worth it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twilight's Call is a natural fit for any deck running N'Zoth, the Corruptor, providing a cheap source of Deathrattle minions to be resurrected. It is also a solid choice for Big Priest decks as the ability to summon additional minions with the Obsidian Statue Deathrattle effect is excellent value.
In Arena, Twilight's Call is a weak card. The card requires Deathrattle minions to have been killed, which makes it very situational for Arena play and sometimes even detrimental as it is not uncommon to play minions with negative Deathrattle effects such as Corrupted Healbot in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild