Twilight's Call — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Twilight's Call is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight's Call is a great Spell that has strong synergy with Deathrattle minions. Although the minions summoned only have 1/1 stats, the additional Deathrattle effects will almost be worth it.
In Constructed, Twilight's Call is a natural fit for any deck running N'Zoth, the Corruptor, providing a cheap source of Deathrattle minions to be resurrected. It is also a solid choice for Big Priest decks as the ability to summon additional minions with the Obsidian Statue Deathrattle effect is excellent value.
In Arena, Twilight's Call is a weak card. The card requires Deathrattle minions to have been killed, which makes it very situational for Arena play and sometimes even detrimental as it is not uncommon to play minions with negative Deathrattle effects such as Corrupted Healbot in Arena.
Decks with Twilight's Call
Wild Quest Priest Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|13,480||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Topsy Turvy OTK Priest Deck Guide 18 spells, 12 minions
|6,800||Mar 03 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?