Twilight's Call — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Twilight's Call is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight's Call is a great Spell that has strong synergy with Deathrattle minions. Although the minions summoned only have 1/1 stats, the additional Deathrattle effects will almost be worth it.
In Constructed, Twilight's Call is a natural fit for any deck running N'Zoth, the Corruptor, providing a cheap source of Deathrattle minions to be resurrected. It is also a solid choice for Big Priest decks as the ability to summon additional minions with the Obsidian Statue Deathrattle effect is excellent value.
In Arena, Twilight's Call is a weak card. The card requires Deathrattle minions to have been killed, which makes it very situational for Arena play and sometimes even detrimental as it is not uncommon to play minions with negative Deathrattle effects such as Corrupted Healbot in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck