Twilight's Call — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Twilight's Call is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight's Call is a great Spell that has strong synergy with Deathrattle minions. Although the minions summoned only have 1/1 stats, the additional Deathrattle effects will almost be worth it.
In Constructed, Twilight's Call is a natural fit for any deck running N'Zoth, the Corruptor, providing a cheap source of Deathrattle minions to be resurrected. It is also a solid choice for Big Priest decks as the ability to summon additional minions with the Obsidian Statue Deathrattle effect is excellent value.
In Arena, Twilight's Call is a weak card. The card requires Deathrattle minions to have been killed, which makes it very situational for Arena play and sometimes even detrimental as it is not uncommon to play minions with negative Deathrattle effects such as Corrupted Healbot in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck