Twilight's Call — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Twilight's Call is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight's Call is a great Spell that has strong synergy with Deathrattle minions. Although the minions summoned only have 1/1 stats, the additional Deathrattle effects will almost be worth it.
In Constructed, Twilight's Call is a natural fit for any deck running N'Zoth, the Corruptor, providing a cheap source of Deathrattle minions to be resurrected. It is also a solid choice for Big Priest decks as the ability to summon additional minions with the Obsidian Statue Deathrattle effect is excellent value.
In Arena, Twilight's Call is a weak card. The card requires Deathrattle minions to have been killed, which makes it very situational for Arena play and sometimes even detrimental as it is not uncommon to play minions with negative Deathrattle effects such as Corrupted Healbot in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck