Embrace Darkness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Embrace Darkness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Embrace Darkness is a potentially powerful card that can help deal with any minion. It is very similar to Mind Control, however there is a 1-turn delay on the effect to compensate for the lower Mana cost. The delay of the card can be hugely problematic, as it not only allows opponents to take advantage of powerful minions for an additional turn but also gives opponents a turn to sacrifice the targeted minion to completely negate the effect of Embrace Darkness.
In Constructed, Embrace Darkness is a fairly weak card. It can be considered as a high value card for slower Priest decks, however for most situations there are much better options available.
In Arena, Embrace Darkness is a great card. Hard removal is highly desirable in Arena no matter the cost, as it is rarely available. In addition to the removal effect, the additional minion gained form the effect is also huge in Arena where it is common for both players to run out of cards.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck