Embrace Darkness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Embrace Darkness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Embrace Darkness is a potentially powerful card that can help deal with any minion. It is very similar to Mind Control, however there is a 1-turn delay on the effect to compensate for the lower Mana cost. The delay of the card can be hugely problematic, as it not only allows opponents to take advantage of powerful minions for an additional turn but also gives opponents a turn to sacrifice the targeted minion to completely negate the effect of Embrace Darkness.
In Constructed, Embrace Darkness is a fairly weak card. It can be considered as a high value card for slower Priest decks, however for most situations there are much better options available.
In Arena, Embrace Darkness is a great card. Hard removal is highly desirable in Arena no matter the cost, as it is rarely available. In addition to the removal effect, the additional minion gained form the effect is also huge in Arena where it is common for both players to run out of cards.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck