Embrace Darkness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Embrace Darkness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Embrace Darkness is a potentially powerful card that can help deal with any minion. It is very similar to Mind Control, however there is a 1-turn delay on the effect to compensate for the lower Mana cost. The delay of the card can be hugely problematic, as it not only allows opponents to take advantage of powerful minions for an additional turn but also gives opponents a turn to sacrifice the targeted minion to completely negate the effect of Embrace Darkness.
In Constructed, Embrace Darkness is a fairly weak card. It can be considered as a high value card for slower Priest decks, however for most situations there are much better options available.
In Arena, Embrace Darkness is a great card. Hard removal is highly desirable in Arena no matter the cost, as it is rarely available. In addition to the removal effect, the additional minion gained form the effect is also huge in Arena where it is common for both players to run out of cards.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck