Embrace Darkness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Embrace Darkness is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Embrace Darkness is a potentially powerful card that can help deal with any minion. It is very similar to Mind Control, however there is a 1-turn delay on the effect to compensate for the lower Mana cost. The delay of the card can be hugely problematic, as it not only allows opponents to take advantage of powerful minions for an additional turn but also gives opponents a turn to sacrifice the targeted minion to completely negate the effect of Embrace Darkness.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Embrace Darkness is a fairly weak card. It can be considered as a high value card for slower Priest decks, however for most situations there are much better options available.
In Arena, Embrace Darkness is a great card. Hard removal is highly desirable in Arena no matter the cost, as it is rarely available. In addition to the removal effect, the additional minion gained form the effect is also huge in Arena where it is common for both players to run out of cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild