Grave Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Grave Horror is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grave Horror is a powerful card that gets cheaper after each spell your play within a game. The card can be slow to get out of your hand initially, but opens up powerful combos once playable. For example, using cards like Seance can allow many Grave Horrors to be played in a single turn.
In Constructed, Grave Horror is played in spell-heavy decks that consistently play the card for a low cost.
In Arena, Grave Horror is a bad card. It is very hard to draft a large number of spells in Arena and games will often be over before you have played enough spells to give the card a reasonable cost.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck