Grave Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Grave Horror is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grave Horror is a powerful card that gets cheaper after each spell your play within a game. The card can be slow to get out of your hand initially, but opens up powerful combos once playable. For example, using cards like Seance can allow many Grave Horrors to be played in a single turn.
In Constructed, Grave Horror is played in spell-heavy decks that consistently play the card for a low cost.
In Arena, Grave Horror is a bad card. It is very hard to draft a large number of spells in Arena and games will often be over before you have played enough spells to give the card a reasonable cost.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck