Grave Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Grave Horror is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grave Horror is a powerful card that gets cheaper after each spell your play within a game. The card can be slow to get out of your hand initially, but opens up powerful combos once playable. For example, using cards like Seance can allow many Grave Horrors to be played in a single turn.
In Constructed, Grave Horror is played in spell-heavy decks that consistently play the card for a low cost.
In Arena, Grave Horror is a bad card. It is very hard to draft a large number of spells in Arena and games will often be over before you have played enough spells to give the card a reasonable cost.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck