Grave Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Grave Horror is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grave Horror is a powerful card that gets cheaper after each spell your play within a game. The card can be slow to get out of your hand initially, but opens up powerful combos once playable. For example, using cards like Seance can allow many Grave Horrors to be played in a single turn.
In Constructed, Grave Horror is played in spell-heavy decks that consistently play the card for a low cost.
In Arena, Grave Horror is a bad card. It is very hard to draft a large number of spells in Arena and games will often be over before you have played enough spells to give the card a reasonable cost.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck