Seance — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Seance is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Seance is a niche card that can be very powerful under the right circumstances. While 2 Mana may seem expensive to acquire a copy of a card, using it on minions with essential Battlecry effects or reduced Cost, like Grave Horror, can be potentially game winning.
In Constructed, Seance is commonly used in spell-based Priest decks to gain additional copies of Grave Horror.
In Arena, Seance is a bad card. While there are moments it can be useful, the huge tempo loss of paying 2 Mana to generate a card is too steep of a price to pay.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck