Seance — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Seance is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Seance is a niche card that can be very powerful under the right circumstances. While 2 Mana may seem expensive to acquire a copy of a card, using it on minions with essential Battlecry effects or reduced Cost, like Grave Horror, can be potentially game winning.
In Constructed, Seance is commonly used in spell-based Priest decks to gain additional copies of Grave Horror.
In Arena, Seance is a bad card. While there are moments it can be useful, the huge tempo loss of paying 2 Mana to generate a card is too steep of a price to pay.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck