Greater Healing Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Greater Healing Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Greater Healing Potion is a good card that provides Priest with a strong single target heal. As the target must be a friendly character, it does not have any positive synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest. Due to the amount of healing done, Greater Healing Potion is only able to achieve maximum value when healing your Hero. However, the burst healing still makes it a strong tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks.
Greater Healing Potion fits in to Control Priest decks that wish to have a powerful late-game. The large healing effect helps recover from early aggression, which allows more cards in the deck to be tailored towards the overall strategy.
Greater Healing Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck