Greater Healing Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Greater Healing Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Greater Healing Potion is a good card that provides Priest with a strong single target heal. As the target must be a friendly character, it does not have any positive synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest. Due to the amount of healing done, Greater Healing Potion is only able to achieve maximum value when healing your Hero. However, the burst healing still makes it a strong tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks.
Greater Healing Potion fits in to Control Priest decks that wish to have a powerful late-game. The large healing effect helps recover from early aggression, which allows more cards in the deck to be tailored towards the overall strategy.
Greater Healing Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck