Greater Healing Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Greater Healing Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Greater Healing Potion is a good card that provides Priest with a strong single target heal. As the target must be a friendly character, it does not have any positive synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest. Due to the amount of healing done, Greater Healing Potion is only able to achieve maximum value when healing your Hero. However, the burst healing still makes it a strong tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks.
2. Constructed Play
Greater Healing Potion fits in to Control Priest decks that wish to have a powerful late-game. The large healing effect helps recover from early aggression, which allows more cards in the deck to be tailored towards the overall strategy.
Greater Healing Potion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter