Greater Healing Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Greater Healing Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Greater Healing Potion is a good card that provides Priest with a strong single target heal. As the target must be a friendly character, it does not have any positive synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest. Due to the amount of healing done, Greater Healing Potion is only able to achieve maximum value when healing your Hero. However, the burst healing still makes it a strong tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks.
Greater Healing Potion fits in to Control Priest decks that wish to have a powerful late-game. The large healing effect helps recover from early aggression, which allows more cards in the deck to be tailored towards the overall strategy.
Greater Healing Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior