Greater Healing Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Greater Healing Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Greater Healing Potion is a good card that provides Priest with a strong single target heal. As the target must be a friendly character, it does not have any positive synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest. Due to the amount of healing done, Greater Healing Potion is only able to achieve maximum value when healing your Hero. However, the burst healing still makes it a strong tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks.
Greater Healing Potion fits in to Control Priest decks that wish to have a powerful late-game. The large healing effect helps recover from early aggression, which allows more cards in the deck to be tailored towards the overall strategy.
Greater Healing Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck