Holy Water — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Water is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priest does not possess many efficient ways to remove minions with 4 Attack. The only other medium-sized damage card in the class is Holy Fire which is an extremely expensive card for its effect. Holy Water addresses this to some degree, and allows slower decks to generate a decent amount of value.
In Constructed play, Holy Water is used in decks which intend to win through a long-term value plan. It provides some essential mid-game removal while maintaining hand size. Although the minion gained will usually be too slow for Tempo decks, it is fine to hold back and use when you have gained control of the board.
Holy Water is a good card in Arena. It is expensive for what it does, and so should not be picked in large numbers, but the ability to gain a favourable trade and have an mid-sized minion for later in the game is a good one.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck