Holy Water — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Water is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Priest does not possess many efficient ways to remove minions with 4 Attack. The only other medium-sized damage card in the class is Holy Fire which is an extremely expensive card for its effect. Holy Water addresses this to some degree, and allows slower decks to generate a decent amount of value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Holy Water is used in decks which intend to win through a long-term value plan. It provides some essential mid-game removal while maintaining hand size. Although the minion gained will usually be too slow for Tempo decks, it is fine to hold back and use when you have gained control of the board.
Holy Water is a good card in Arena. It is expensive for what it does, and so should not be picked in large numbers, but the ability to gain a favourable trade and have an mid-sized minion for later in the game is a good one.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild