Holy Water — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Water is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priest does not possess many efficient ways to remove minions with 4 Attack. The only other medium-sized damage card in the class is Holy Fire which is an extremely expensive card for its effect. Holy Water addresses this to some degree, and allows slower decks to generate a decent amount of value.
In Constructed play, Holy Water is used in decks which intend to win through a long-term value plan. It provides some essential mid-game removal while maintaining hand size. Although the minion gained will usually be too slow for Tempo decks, it is fine to hold back and use when you have gained control of the board.
Holy Water is a good card in Arena. It is expensive for what it does, and so should not be picked in large numbers, but the ability to gain a favourable trade and have an mid-sized minion for later in the game is a good one.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck