Holy Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Fire provides a large health swing by allowing you to remove a minion while gaining the damage dealt as life for yourself. It can be a lifesaver against very aggressive decks, but in most situations it will prove too slow due to its high Mana cost.
Holy Fire can be included in Priest decks as a source of Midrange removal. However it is generally outclassed by other options such as Entomb and Shadow Word: Death. Outside of this, it is occasionally seen in combo decks using Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Holy Fire is an average card in Arena. Any sort of removal is fairly valuable in Arena, even if it is slow like Holy Fire.
Decks with Holy Fire
Zalae's Burn Priest Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|8,160||Jun 27 2019|
Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 23 spells, 7 minions
|12,820||Apr 02 2015|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time