Holy Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Fire is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Fire provides a large health swing by allowing you to remove a minion while gaining the damage dealt as life for yourself. It can be a lifesaver against very aggressive decks, but in most situations it will prove too slow due to its high Mana cost.
Holy Fire can be included in Priest decks as a source of Midrange removal. However it is generally outclassed by other options such as Entomb and Shadow Word: Death. Outside of this, it is occasionally seen in combo decks using Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Holy Fire is an average card in Arena. Any sort of removal is fairly valuable in Arena, even if it is slow like Holy Fire.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck