Table of Contents
Holy Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Holy Fire provides a large health swing by allowing you to remove a minion while gaining the damage dealt as life for yourself. It can be a lifesaver against very aggressive decks, but in most situations it will prove too slow due to its high Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
Holy Fire can be included in Priest decks as a source of Midrange removal. However it is generally outclassed by other options such as Entomb and Shadow Word: Death. Outside of this, it is occasionally seen in combo decks using Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Holy Fire is an average card in Arena. Any sort of removal is fairly valuable in Arena, even if it is slow like Holy Fire.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists