Holy Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Fire provides a large health swing by allowing you to remove a minion while gaining the damage dealt as life for yourself. It can be a lifesaver against very aggressive decks, but in most situations it will prove too slow due to its high Mana cost.
Holy Fire can be included in Priest decks as a source of Midrange removal. However it is generally outclassed by other options such as Entomb and Shadow Word: Death. Outside of this, it is occasionally seen in combo decks using Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Holy Fire is an average card in Arena. Any sort of removal is fairly valuable in Arena, even if it is slow like Holy Fire.
Decks with Holy Fire
Zalae's Burn Priest Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|8,160||Jun 27 2019|
Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 23 spells, 7 minions
|12,820||Apr 02 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge