Inner Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Inner Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inner Fire is an extremely situational card that is very difficult to use effectively. It usually requires you to have multiple Health buffs in your hand, and for a minion to stick to the board in order to activate it, and even then, the huge minion you create can easily be dealt with by aor other hard removal.
Inner Fire is primarily a card used for gimmick decks and other fun purposes. It provides a powerful combo with Divine Spirit that many newer players gravitate towards. However, this style of deck is highly inconsistent and situational. Some players have chosen to include single copies of the card in more standard Priest decks to reasonable success, but it is still generally not favoured.
Inner Fire is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens