Inner Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Inner Fire is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inner Fire is an extremely situational card that is very difficult to use effectively. It usually requires you to have multiple Health buffs in your hand, and for a minion to stick to the board in order to activate it, and even then, the huge minion you create can easily be dealt with by a Big Game Hunter or other hard removal.
Inner Fire is primarily a card used for gimmick decks and other fun purposes. It provides a powerful combo with Divine Spirit that many newer players gravitate towards. However, this style of deck is highly inconsistent and situational. Some players have chosen to include single copies of the card in more standard Priest decks to reasonable success, but it is still generally not favoured.
Inner Fire is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck