Inner Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Inner Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inner Fire is an extremely situational card that is very difficult to use effectively. It usually requires you to have multiple Health buffs in your hand, and for a minion to stick to the board in order to activate it, and even then, the huge minion you create can easily be dealt with by aor other hard removal.
Inner Fire is primarily a card used for gimmick decks and other fun purposes. It provides a powerful combo with Divine Spirit that many newer players gravitate towards. However, this style of deck is highly inconsistent and situational. Some players have chosen to include single copies of the card in more standard Priest decks to reasonable success, but it is still generally not favoured.
Inner Fire is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck