Inner Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Inner Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inner Fire is an extremely situational card that is very difficult to use effectively. It usually requires you to have multiple Health buffs in your hand, and for a minion to stick to the board in order to activate it, and even then, the huge minion you create can easily be dealt with by aor other hard removal.
Inner Fire is primarily a card used for gimmick decks and other fun purposes. It provides a powerful combo with Divine Spirit that many newer players gravitate towards. However, this style of deck is highly inconsistent and situational. Some players have chosen to include single copies of the card in more standard Priest decks to reasonable success, but it is still generally not favoured.
Inner Fire is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens