Inner Fire — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Inner Fire is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Inner Fire is an extremely situational card that is very difficult to use effectively. It usually requires you to have multiple Health buffs in your hand, and for a minion to stick to the board in order to activate it, and even then, the huge minion you create can easily be dealt with by a Big Game Hunter or other hard removal.
2. Constructed Play
Inner Fire is primarily a card used for gimmick decks and other fun purposes. It provides a powerful combo with Divine Spirit that many newer players gravitate towards. However, this style of deck is highly inconsistent and situational. Some players have chosen to include single copies of the card in more standard Priest decks to reasonable success, but it is still generally not favoured.
Inner Fire is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Combo Priest Deck
- Combo Silence Priest Deck
- Combo Dragon Priest Deck
- The Lich King Cheap Priest Deck
- Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck
- Djinni OTK Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Nefarian and Onyxia Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Emperor Thaurissan Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day