Divine Spirit — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Spirit is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Spirit is capable of turning a minion with high health into a minion that is only able to be removed by spells. It also has a large amount of synergy with Inner Fire. For example, the two cards together can turn a 4/7 into a 14/14 minion!
Divine Spirit is most commonly seen in Silence Priest. There are many ways to build the deck, but the idea is to combine Divine Spirit with Inner Fire as rapidly as possible to create a gigantic minion that can kill the opponent in one or two hits. Ancient Watcher and are often played in such decks because of their very high health totals, and as such Silence effects are needed to allow those cards to attack, hence the name of the archetype.
Divine Spirit is a poor card in Arena. It sometimes will get good value in combination with Inner Fire, but that is another card that you do not want to draft highly. Divine Spirit played early can sometimes create a very powerful minion that is hard to take down, and it also works well on . These situations are too rare to plan for though, and in general the card should be avoided if possible.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge