Divine Spirit — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Spirit is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Spirit is capable of turning a minion with high health into a minion that is only able to be removed by spells. It also has a large amount of synergy with Inner Fire. For example, the two cards together can turn a 4/7 into a 14/14 minion!
Divine Spirit is most commonly seen in Silence Priest. There are many ways to build the deck, but the idea is to combine Divine Spirit with Inner Fire as rapidly as possible to create a gigantic minion that can kill the opponent in one or two hits. Ancient Watcher and are often played in such decks because of their very high health totals, and as such Silence effects are needed to allow those cards to attack, hence the name of the archetype.
Divine Spirit is a poor card in Arena. It sometimes will get good value in combination with Inner Fire, but that is another card that you do not want to draft highly. Divine Spirit played early can sometimes create a very powerful minion that is hard to take down, and it also works well on . These situations are too rare to plan for though, and in general the card should be avoided if possible.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List