Divine Spirit — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Spirit is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Spirit is capable of turning a minion with high health into a minion that is only able to be removed by spells. It also has a large amount of synergy with Inner Fire. For example, the two cards together can turn a 4/7 into a 14/14 minion!
Divine Spirit is most commonly seen in Silence Priest. There are many ways to build the deck, but the idea is to combine Divine Spirit with Inner Fire as rapidly as possible to create a gigantic minion that can kill the opponent in one or two hits. Ancient Watcher and are often played in such decks because of their very high health totals, and as such Silence effects are needed to allow those cards to attack, hence the name of the archetype.
Divine Spirit is a poor card in Arena. It sometimes will get good value in combination with Inner Fire, but that is another card that you do not want to draft highly. Divine Spirit played early can sometimes create a very powerful minion that is hard to take down, and it also works well on . These situations are too rare to plan for though, and in general the card should be avoided if possible.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens