Divine Spirit — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Spirit is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Divine Spirit is capable of turning a minion with high health into a minion that is only able to be removed by spells. It also has a large amount of synergy with Inner Fire. For example, the two cards together can turn a 4/7 Injured Blademaster into a 14/14 minion!
2. Constructed Play
Divine Spirit is most commonly seen in Silence Priest. There are many ways to build the deck, but the idea is to combine Divine Spirit with Inner Fire as rapidly as possible to create a gigantic minion that can kill the opponent in one or two hits. Ancient Watcher and Humongous Razorleaf are often played in such decks because of their very high health totals, and as such Silence effects are needed to allow those cards to attack, hence the name of the archetype.
Divine Spirit is a poor card in Arena. It sometimes will get good value in combination with Inner Fire, but that is another card that you do not want to draft highly. Divine Spirit played early can sometimes create a very powerful minion that is hard to take down, and it also works well on Lightspawn. These situations are too rare to plan for though, and in general the card should be avoided if possible.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Lich King Cheap Priest Deck
- Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck
- Combo Dragon Priest Deck
- Combo Silence Priest Deck
- Combo Priest Deck
- Basic Priest Deck
- Djinni OTK Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Temple Escape Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Nefarian and Onyxia Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Chromaggus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Emperor Thaurissan Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King