Divine Spirit — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Spirit is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Spirit is capable of turning a minion with high health into a minion that is only able to be removed by spells. It also has a large amount of synergy with Inner Fire. For example, the two cards together can turn a 4/7 Injured Blademaster into a 14/14 minion!
Divine Spirit is most commonly seen in Silence Priest. There are many ways to build the deck, but the idea is to combine Divine Spirit with Inner Fire as rapidly as possible to create a gigantic minion that can kill the opponent in one or two hits. Ancient Watcher and Humongous Razorleaf are often played in such decks because of their very high health totals, and as such Silence effects are needed to allow those cards to attack, hence the name of the archetype.
Divine Spirit is a poor card in Arena. It sometimes will get good value in combination with Inner Fire, but that is another card that you do not want to draft highly. Divine Spirit played early can sometimes create a very powerful minion that is hard to take down, and it also works well on Lightspawn. These situations are too rare to plan for though, and in general the card should be avoided if possible.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck