Kabal Talonpriest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Talonpriest is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Talonpriest is an exceptional 3 Mana minion, reminiscent of Dark Cultist. While 3/4 stats are expected for 3 Mana minions, the ability to provide an additional 3 Health on top of that makes this an extremely powerful card. Providing extra Health to minions that are able to attack also serves as an incredible tool for controlling the board.
In Constructed, Kabal Talonpriest is a staple card for Most Priest decks. Its base stats allow it to be played proactively in the early game to contest the board, while its Battlecry effect can manipulate the board to provide favourable trades to control the board later into the game.
Kabal Talonpriest is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck