Kabal Talonpriest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Talonpriest is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Talonpriest is an exceptional 3 Mana minion, reminiscent of Dark Cultist. While 3/4 stats are expected for 3 Mana minions, the ability to provide an additional 3 Health on top of that makes this an extremely powerful card. Providing extra Health to minions that are able to attack also serves as an incredible tool for controlling the board.
In Constructed, Kabal Talonpriest is a staple card for Most Priest decks. Its base stats allow it to be played proactively in the early game to contest the board, while its Battlecry effect can manipulate the board to provide favourable trades to control the board later into the game.
Kabal Talonpriest is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck