Lady in White — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lady in White is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lady in White has an interesting effect which benefits playing high Health, low Attack minions in your deck. It should be noted that this does not impact the board, cards in hand, or cards that are brought back from out of play.
In Constructed play, Lady in White synergises well with many Priest minions. Priest's Hero Power works well with high Health minions, and as such decks can be build so that Lady in White will buff many of the cards in your deck. When designing such a deck, it is important not to rely too heavily on the card because if it is in the bottom half of your deck, it will have little impact on the game.
In Arena, Lady in White will often be too slow and inconsistent to be of much use. If you have minions that have a higher Attack than Health, she will actually make them smaller, and so it would take a relatively unusual draft to make her worth the pick.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck