Lady in White — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lady in White is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lady in White has an interesting effect which benefits playing high Health, low Attack minions in your deck. It should be noted that this does not impact the board, cards in hand, or cards that are brought back from out of play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Lady in White synergises well with many Priest minions. Priest's Hero Power works well with high Health minions, and as such decks can be build so that Lady in White will buff many of the cards in your deck. When designing such a deck, it is important not to rely too heavily on the card because if it is in the bottom half of your deck, it will have little impact on the game.
In Arena, Lady in White will often be too slow and inconsistent to be of much use. If you have minions that have a higher Attack than Health, she will actually make them smaller, and so it would take a relatively unusual draft to make her worth the pick.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play