Lady in White — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lady in White is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lady in White has an interesting effect which benefits playing high Health, low Attack minions in your deck. It should be noted that this does not impact the board, cards in hand, or cards that are brought back from out of play.
In Constructed play, Lady in White synergises well with many Priest minions. Priest's Hero Power works well with high Health minions, and as such decks can be build so that Lady in White will buff many of the cards in your deck. When designing such a deck, it is important not to rely too heavily on the card because if it is in the bottom half of your deck, it will have little impact on the game.
In Arena, Lady in White will often be too slow and inconsistent to be of much use. If you have minions that have a higher Attack than Health, she will actually make them smaller, and so it would take a relatively unusual draft to make her worth the pick.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck