Lightbomb — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightbomb is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightbomb is an AoE card with an interesting mechanic. While it can be extremely powerful in some situations, there are a number of problems with it. Firstly, good cards tend to either have high health or a Deathrattle effect, which means that Lightbomb will be unable to remove them. Secondly, the decks that do tend to play minions with higher attack than health tend to be fast paced Aggro decks, and this card likely comes too late against those decks to make a difference.
In Constructed, Lightbomb can be used to deal with specific situations, like 8/8 minions. It can also combo nicely with Circle of Healing if you have a Northshire Cleric in play. However, most of the time you will probably prefer to have access to the consistency of Holy Nova.
Lightbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck