Lightbomb — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightbomb is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightbomb is an AoE card with an interesting mechanic. While it can be extremely powerful in some situations, there are a number of problems with it. Firstly, good cards tend to either have high health or a Deathrattle effect, which means that Lightbomb will be unable to remove them. Secondly, the decks that do tend to play minions with higher attack than health tend to be fast paced Aggro decks, and this card likely comes too late against those decks to make a difference.
In Constructed, Lightbomb can be used to deal with specific situations, like 8/8 minions. It can also combo nicely with Circle of Healing if you have a Northshire Cleric in play. However, most of the time you will probably prefer to have access to the consistency of .
Lightbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge