Table of Contents
Lightbomb is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightbomb is an AoE card with an interesting mechanic. While it can be extremely powerful in some situations, there are a number of problems with it. Firstly, good cards tend to either have high health or a Deathrattle effect, which means that Lightbomb will be unable to remove them. Secondly, the decks that do tend to play minions with higher attack than health tend to be fast paced Aggro decks, and this card likely comes too late against those decks to make a difference.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lightbomb can be used to deal with specific situations, like 8/8 minions. It can also combo nicely with Circle of Healing if you have a Northshire Cleric in play. However, most of the time you will probably prefer to have access to the consistency of Holy Nova.
Lightbomb is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- N'Zoth Control Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Resurrect Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Control Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists