Lightbomb — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightbomb is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightbomb is an AoE card with an interesting mechanic. While it can be extremely powerful in some situations, there are a number of problems with it. Firstly, good cards tend to either have high health or a Deathrattle effect, which means that Lightbomb will be unable to remove them. Secondly, the decks that do tend to play minions with higher attack than health tend to be fast paced Aggro decks, and this card likely comes too late against those decks to make a difference.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lightbomb can be used to deal with specific situations, like 8/8 minions. It can also combo nicely with Circle of Healing if you have a Northshire Cleric in play. However, most of the time you will probably prefer to have access to the consistency of Holy Nova.
Lightbomb is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Control Priest Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Priest Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Resurrect Priest Deck
- Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King