Lightbomb — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightbomb is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightbomb is an AoE card with an interesting mechanic. While it can be extremely powerful in some situations, there are a number of problems with it. Firstly, good cards tend to either have high health or a Deathrattle effect, which means that Lightbomb will be unable to remove them. Secondly, the decks that do tend to play minions with higher attack than health tend to be fast paced Aggro decks, and this card likely comes too late against those decks to make a difference.
In Constructed, Lightbomb can be used to deal with specific situations, like 8/8 minions. It can also combo nicely with Circle of Healing if you have a Northshire Cleric in play. However, most of the time you will probably prefer to have access to the consistency of .
Lightbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior