Mana Geode — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mana Geode is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Geode is a strong card with a powerful effect. If you are able to buff its Health it can quickly snowball the board by trading into opponents minions and using the Priest Hero Power to heal back up.
Mana Geode allows Priest decks to more proactive line of play. While it is a strong choice for most Priest decks, it pairs particularly well with Midrange decks which can follow up with Kabal Talonpriest.
Mana Geode is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck