Mana Geode — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mana Geode is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mana Geode is a strong card with a powerful effect. If you are able to buff its Health it can quickly snowball the board by trading into opponents minions and using the Priest Hero Power to heal back up.
2. Constructed Play
Mana Geode allows Priest decks to more proactive line of play. While it is a strong choice for most Priest decks, it pairs particularly well with Midrange decks which can follow up with Kabal Talonpriest.
In Arena, Mana Geode is a great card. The base stats are strong enough to compete with most 2 Mana minions and if your opponent is unable to immediately remove it, you have the potential to heal it and begin to snowball the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub