Table of Contents
Mana Geode is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mana Geode is a strong card with a powerful effect. If you are able to buff its Health it can quickly snowball the board by trading into opponents minions and using the Priest Hero Power to heal back up.
2. Constructed Play
Mana Geode allows Priest decks to more proactive line of play. While it is a strong choice for most Priest decks, it pairs particularly well with Midrange decks which can follow up with Kabal Talonpriest.
In Arena, Mana Geode is a great card. The base stats are strong enough to compete with most 2 Mana minions and if your opponent is unable to immediately remove it, you have the potential to heal it and begin to snowball the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper