Mirage Caller — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mirage Caller is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirage Caller is a strong card that can potentially create huge advantages if you are able to summon a copy of a minion on the board with a powerful effect. Even if it only copies a vanilla minion, it still results in a total of 7 stats for 3 Mana which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.
Mirage Caller is a card that should almost certainly be played in any deck that includes powerful Deathrattle minions. On top of this it also potentially has merit in a wide variety of decks due to its overall value.
Mirage Caller is a below average card in Arena. Although its value goes up exponentially if you are able to draft some powerful Deathrattle minions in your deck, it is an incredibly poor card when playing from behind with no target on the board to copy.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge