Mirage Caller — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mirage Caller is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirage Caller is a strong card that can potentially create huge advantages if you are able to summon a copy of a minion on the board with a powerful effect. Even if it only copies a vanilla minion, it still results in a total of 7 stats for 3 Mana which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.
Mirage Caller is a card that should almost certainly be played in any deck that includes powerful Deathrattle minions. On top of this it also potentially has merit in a wide variety of decks due to its overall value.
Mirage Caller is a below average card in Arena. Although its value goes up exponentially if you are able to draft some powerful Deathrattle minions in your deck, it is an incredibly poor card when playing from behind with no target on the board to copy.
Decks with Mirage Caller
Wild Topsy Turvy OTK Priest Deck Guide 18 spells, 12 minions
|6,840||Mar 03 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge