Mirage Caller — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mirage Caller is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirage Caller is a strong card that can potentially create huge advantages if you are able to summon a copy of a minion on the board with a powerful effect. Even if it only copies a vanilla minion, it still results in a total of 7 stats for 3 Mana which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.
Mirage Caller is a card that should almost certainly be played in any deck that includes powerful Deathrattle minions. On top of this it also potentially has merit in a wide variety of decks due to its overall value.
Mirage Caller is a below average card in Arena. Although its value goes up exponentially if you are able to draft some powerful Deathrattle minions in your deck, it is an incredibly poor card when playing from behind with no target on the board to copy.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List