Mirage Caller — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mirage Caller is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirage Caller is a strong card that can potentially create huge advantages if you are able to summon a copy of a minion on the board with a powerful effect. Even if it only copies a vanilla minion, it still results in a total of 7 stats for 3 Mana which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.
Mirage Caller is a card that should almost certainly be played in any deck that includes powerful Deathrattle minions. On top of this it also potentially has merit in a wide variety of decks due to its overall value.
Mirage Caller is a below average card in Arena. Although its value goes up exponentially if you are able to draft some powerful Deathrattle minions in your deck, it is an incredibly poor card when playing from behind with no target on the board to copy.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck