Mirage Caller — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mirage Caller is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirage Caller is a strong card that can potentially create huge advantages if you are able to summon a copy of a minion on the board with a powerful effect. Even if it only copies a vanilla minion, it still results in a total of 7 stats for 3 Mana which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.
Mirage Caller is a card that should almost certainly be played in any deck that includes powerful Deathrattle minions. On top of this it also potentially has merit in a wide variety of decks due to its overall value.
Mirage Caller is a below average card in Arena. Although its value goes up exponentially if you are able to draft some powerful Deathrattle minions in your deck, it is an incredibly poor card when playing from behind with no target on the board to copy.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck