Priest of the Feast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Priest of the Feast is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priest of the Feast is a powerful card for the mid-game turns. It has premium stats for a 4 Mana card and also offers the ability to help you to stabilise the game against aggressive decks by repeatedly healing your hero.
In Constructed, Priest of the Feast is probably an auto-include in most types of Priest deck. It can conflict with other powerful 4 Mana cards like Auchenai Soulpriest which are also staples in most decks, but the overall value of the card is probably too high to overlook for most builds.
Priest of the Feast is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck