Priest of the Feast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Priest of the Feast
- 5. Wild Decks with Priest of the Feast
Priest of the Feast is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Priest of the Feast is a powerful card for the mid-game turns. It has premium stats for a 4 Mana card and also offers the ability to help you to stabilise the game against aggressive decks by repeatedly healing your hero.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Priest of the Feast is probably an auto-include in most types of Priest deck. It can conflict with other powerful 4 Mana cards like Auchenai Soulpriest which are also staples in most decks, but the overall value of the card is probably too high to overlook for most builds.
Priest of the Feast is no longer available in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Priest of the Feast
Miracle Dragon Priest Deck 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|6,300||Dec 09 2017|
5. Wild Decks with Priest of the Feast
Kazakus Highlander Priest Deck 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero_card
|11,760||Apr 12 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin