Priest of the Feast
Table of Contents
Priest of the Feast is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Priest of the Feast is a powerful card for the mid-game turns. It has premium stats for a 4 Mana card and also offers the ability to help you to stabilise the game against aggressive decks by repeatedly healing your hero.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Priest of the Feast is probably an auto-include in most types of Priest deck. It can conflict with other powerful 4 Mana cards like Auchenai Soulpriest which are also staples in most decks, but the overall value of the card is probably too high to overlook for most builds.
In Arena, Priest of the Feast is a top tier card purely because of the stat distribution that it offers. The ability will rarely be game defining, but the 3/6 body is extremely useful in the mid-game turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Divine Spirit/Inner Fire OTK Combo Priest Un'Goro Deck
- Divine Spirit/Inner Fire Combo Dragon Priest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Resurrect Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists