Priest of the Feast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Priest of the Feast is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priest of the Feast is a powerful card for the mid-game turns. It has premium stats for a 4 Mana card and also offers the ability to help you to stabilise the game against aggressive decks by repeatedly healing your hero.
In Constructed, Priest of the Feast is probably an auto-include in most types of Priest deck. It can conflict with other powerful 4 Mana cards like Auchenai Soulpriest which are also staples in most decks, but the overall value of the card is probably too high to overlook for most builds.
Priest of the Feast is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge