Priest of the Feast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Priest of the Feast is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priest of the Feast is a powerful card for the mid-game turns. It has premium stats for a 4 Mana card and also offers the ability to help you to stabilise the game against aggressive decks by repeatedly healing your hero.
In Constructed, Priest of the Feast is probably an auto-include in most types of Priest deck. It can conflict with other powerful 4 Mana cards like Auchenai Soulpriest which are also staples in most decks, but the overall value of the card is probably too high to overlook for most builds.
Priest of the Feast is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter