Regenerate — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Regenerate is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Regenerate is a very small healing spell that costs no Mana. While the card may seem underwhelming, it has great synergy with many other cards commonly used by Priests, such as Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Auchenai Phantasm.
In Arena, Regenerate is a terrible card. In the best-case scenario, it will heal one of your minion for a value trade, resulting in trading 1 card for 1 card. However, most of the time it will not even achieve that and simply concede card advantage to opponents.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge