Regenerate — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Regenerate is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Regenerate is a very small healing spell that costs no Mana. While the card may seem underwhelming, it has great synergy with many other cards commonly used by Priests, such as Auchenai Phantasm., , and
In Constructed, Regenerate can be teched into combo Priest decks as a cheap activator forand .
In Arena, Regenerate is a terrible card. In the best-case scenario, it will heal one of your minion for a value trade, resulting in trading 1 card for 1 card. However, most of the time it will not even achieve that and simply concede card advantage to opponents.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck