Regenerate — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Regenerate is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Regenerate is a very small healing spell that costs no Mana. While the card may seem underwhelming, it has great synergy with many other cards commonly used by Priests, such as Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Auchenai Phantasm.
In Arena, Regenerate is a terrible card. In the best-case scenario, it will heal one of your minion for a value trade, resulting in trading 1 card for 1 card. However, most of the time it will not even achieve that and simply concede card advantage to opponents.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide