Auchenai Phantasm — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Auchenai Phantasm is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Auchenai Phantasm is a cheap, yet powerful, minion that turns your healing effects into damage for a single turn. It is great in combination with Circle of Healing for a cheap board clear and is often used instead of Auchenai Soulpriest due to its lower cost.
In Constructed, Auchenai Phantasm is used in Combo Priest decks to take advantage of the natural use of Circle of Healing to create a cheap board clear.
In Arena, Auchenai Phantasm is a great card. In the worst-case scenario, it is a very solid 2-Mana 3/2 minion. However, it can often be combined with the Priest Hero Power,, at the very least to create a solid removal tool.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck