Auchenai Phantasm — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Auchenai Phantasm is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Auchenai Phantasm is a cheap, yet powerful, minion that turns your healing effects into damage for a single turn. It is great in combination with Circle of Healing for a cheap board clear and is often used instead of Auchenai Soulpriest due to its lower cost.
In Constructed, Auchenai Phantasm is used in Combo Priest decks to take advantage of the natural use of Circle of Healing to create a cheap board clear.
In Arena, Auchenai Phantasm is a great card. In the worst-case scenario, it is a very solid 2-Mana 3/2 minion. However, it can often be combined with the Priest Hero Power,, at the very least to create a solid removal tool.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck