Auchenai Phantasm — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Auchenai Phantasm is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Auchenai Phantasm is a cheap, yet powerful, minion that turns your healing effects into damage for a single turn. It is great in combination with Circle of Healing for a cheap board clear and is often used instead of Auchenai Soulpriest due to its lower cost.
In Constructed, Auchenai Phantasm is used in Combo Priest decks to take advantage of the natural use of Circle of Healing to create a cheap board clear.
In Arena, Auchenai Phantasm is a great card. In the worst-case scenario, it is a very solid 2-Mana 3/2 minion. However, it can often be combined with the Priest Hero Power, Lesser Heal, at the very least to create a solid removal tool.
Decks with Auchenai Phantasm
Rank 45 Legend Control Priest Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|11,480||May 11 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge