Auchenai Phantasm — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Auchenai Phantasm is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Auchenai Phantasm is a cheap, yet powerful, minion that turns your healing effects into damage for a single turn. It is great in combination with Circle of Healing for a cheap board clear and is often used instead of Auchenai Soulpriest due to its lower cost.
In Constructed, Auchenai Phantasm is used in Combo Priest decks to take advantage of the natural use of Circle of Healing to create a cheap board clear.
In Arena, Auchenai Phantasm is a great card. In the worst-case scenario, it is a very solid 2-Mana 3/2 minion. However, it can often be combined with the Priest Hero Power,, at the very least to create a solid removal tool.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck