Shadow Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Madness is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Madness is is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable a clean 2-for-1 trade by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of the turn.
Shadow Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but this situational nature means it is usually only included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions like Haunted Creeper, Shadow Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Shadow Madness is an excellent card in Arena, that will usually create a clean 2-for-1 for you at some point in the game. You may need to be a little patient with the card in order to find the right situation for it, but the payoff is usually worth the wait.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike