Shadow Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Madness is is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable a clean 2-for-1 trade by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of the turn.
Shadow Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but this situational nature means it is usually only included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions like Haunted Creeper, Shadow Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Shadow Madness is an excellent card in Arena, that will usually create a clean 2-for-1 for you at some point in the game. You may need to be a little patient with the card in order to find the right situation for it, but the payoff is usually worth the wait.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List