Table of Contents
Shadow Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Madness is is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable a clean 2-for-1 trade by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of the turn.
2. Constructed Play
Shadow Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but this situational nature means it is usually only included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions like Haunted Creeper, Shadow Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Shadow Madness is an excellent card in Arena, that will usually create a clean 2-for-1 for you at some point in the game. You may need to be a little patient with the card in order to find the right situation for it, but the payoff is usually worth the wait.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper