Shadow Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Madness is is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable a clean 2-for-1 trade by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of the turn.
Shadow Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but this situational nature means it is usually only included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions like Haunted Creeper, Shadow Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Shadow Madness is an excellent card in Arena, that will usually create a clean 2-for-1 for you at some point in the game. You may need to be a little patient with the card in order to find the right situation for it, but the payoff is usually worth the wait.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild