Shadow Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Madness is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Madness is is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable a clean 2-for-1 trade by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of the turn.
Shadow Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but this situational nature means it is usually only included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions like Haunted Creeper, Shadow Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Shadow Madness is an excellent card in Arena, that will usually create a clean 2-for-1 for you at some point in the game. You may need to be a little patient with the card in order to find the right situation for it, but the payoff is usually worth the wait.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List