Shadow Word: Death — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Death is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Death is a very efficient mid- to late-game removal card that can deal with some of the largest threats in the game. Since the release of League of Explorers, it has come into competition with Entomb. Shadow Word: Death is a stronger Tempo card, while Entomb deals more efficiently with Deathrattle minions and gains you additional resources.
Shadow Word: Death is needed in Constructed alongside Entomb in order to deal with late-game threats. Most players favour some combination of the two cards depending on whether they value the Tempo or the additional value and flexibility.
Shadow Word: Death is a strong card in Arena, and you should generally look to have one of them in your deck. However, it is a much less flexible card than Shadow Word: Pain, and therefore you can suffer if you draft too many of them.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List