Shadow Word: Death — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Death is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Death is a very efficient mid- to late-game removal card that can deal with some of the largest threats in the game. Since the release of League of Explorers, it has come into competition with Entomb. Shadow Word: Death is a stronger Tempo card, while Entomb deals more efficiently with Deathrattle minions and gains you additional resources.
Shadow Word: Death is needed in Constructed alongside Entomb in order to deal with late-game threats. Most players favour some combination of the two cards depending on whether they value the Tempo or the additional value and flexibility.
Shadow Word: Death is a strong card in Arena, and you should generally look to have one of them in your deck. However, it is a much less flexible card than Shadow Word: Pain, and therefore you can suffer if you draft too many of them.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List