Shadow Word: Death — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Death is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Death is a very efficient mid- to late-game removal card that can deal with some of the largest threats in the game. Since the release of League of Explorers, it has come into competition with Entomb. Shadow Word: Death is a stronger Tempo card, while Entomb deals more efficiently with Deathrattle minions and gains you additional resources.
Shadow Word: Death is needed in Constructed alongside Entomb in order to deal with late-game threats. Most players favour some combination of the two cards depending on whether they value the Tempo or the additional value and flexibility.
Shadow Word: Death is a strong card in Arena, and you should generally look to have one of them in your deck. However, it is a much less flexible card than Shadow Word: Pain, and therefore you can suffer if you draft too many of them.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck