Shadow Word: Death — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Death is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Death is a very efficient mid- to late-game removal card that can deal with some of the largest threats in the game. Since the release of League of Explorers, it has come into competition with Entomb. Shadow Word: Death is a stronger Tempo card, while Entomb deals more efficiently with Deathrattle minions and gains you additional resources.
Shadow Word: Death is needed in Constructed alongside Entomb in order to deal with late-game threats. Most players favour some combination of the two cards depending on whether they value the Tempo or the additional value and flexibility.
Shadow Word: Death is a strong card in Arena, and you should generally look to have one of them in your deck. However, it is a much less flexible card than Shadow Word: Pain, and therefore you can suffer if you draft too many of them.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens