Shadow Word: Death — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Death is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Death is a very efficient mid- to late-game removal card that can deal with some of the largest threats in the game. Since the release of League of Explorers, it has come into competition with Entomb. Shadow Word: Death is a stronger Tempo card, while Entomb deals more efficiently with Deathrattle minions and gains you additional resources.
Shadow Word: Death is needed in Constructed alongside Entomb in order to deal with late-game threats. Most players favour some combination of the two cards depending on whether they value the Tempo or the additional value and flexibility.
Shadow Word: Death is a strong card in Arena, and you should generally look to have one of them in your deck. However, it is a much less flexible card than Shadow Word: Pain, and therefore you can suffer if you draft too many of them.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck