Table of Contents
Shadowboxer is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowboxer is a strong card with a powerful effect. It compares reasonably well with Knife Juggler in that the 2/3 stats are probably preferred on a card like this over 3/2. However, it is slightly more difficult to activate the Shadowboxer's ability than that of Knife Juggler.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowboxer fits best into a Tempo based Priest deck that tries to get ahead on board early. If you can gain a board early, Shadowboxer will help you to make efficient trades going into the mid-game and allow you to increase your advantage.
Shadowboxer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists