Shadowfiend — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowfiend is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowfiend is a card that can have a strong accelerating effect on your gameplan if it is able to stick around. However, since it has only 3 Health, it is too fragile to gain consistent value.
In Constructed, Shadowfiend is usually too fragile to gain consistent value. It is unlikely to stick around for multiple turns, so you will need to try and use card draw effects on the game turn as you play it.
Shadowfiend is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards