Shadowfiend — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowfiend is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowfiend is a card that can have a strong accelerating effect on your gameplan if it is able to stick around. However, since it has only 3 Health, it is too fragile to gain consistent value.
In Constructed, Shadowfiend is usually too fragile to gain consistent value. It is unlikely to stick around for multiple turns, so you will need to try and use card draw effects on the game turn as you play it.
Shadowfiend is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck