Shadowfiend — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowfiend is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowfiend is a card that can have a strong accelerating effect on your gameplan if it is able to stick around. However, since it has only 3 Health, it is too fragile to gain consistent value.
In Constructed, Shadowfiend is usually too fragile to gain consistent value. It is unlikely to stick around for multiple turns, so you will need to try and use card draw effects on the game turn as you play it.
Shadowfiend is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck