Spirit of the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dead is a great way to recycle minions. Having powerful minions die while the card is in play opens up the potential for very high-tempo plays later in the game. However, shuffling cards into your deck can be incredibly slow, so the card is best when used in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to instantly redraw any shuffled minions from your deck.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dead is used in niche decks in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to create powerful infinite combos.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dead is a bad card. The shuffle effect offers no real value as Arena games rarely ever reach fatigue. However, using it with a single powerful minion can yield a small amount of value by increasing the overall strength of your deck.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck