Spirit of the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dead is a great way to recycle minions. Having powerful minions die while the card is in play opens up the potential for very high-tempo plays later in the game. However, shuffling cards into your deck can be incredibly slow, so the card is best when used in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to instantly redraw any shuffled minions from your deck.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dead is used in niche decks in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to create powerful infinite combos.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dead is a bad card. The shuffle effect offers no real value as Arena games rarely ever reach fatigue. However, using it with a single powerful minion can yield a small amount of value by increasing the overall strength of your deck.
Decks with Spirit of the Dead
Wall Priest Deck Guide 12 spells, 18 minions
|10,920||Sep 01 2019|
NoHandsGamer's Rank 2 Legend Octosari Quest Priest Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|8,580||Aug 07 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge