Spirit of the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dead is a great way to recycle minions. Having powerful minions die while the card is in play opens up the potential for very high-tempo plays later in the game. However, shuffling cards into your deck can be incredibly slow, so the card is best when used in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to instantly redraw any shuffled minions from your deck.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dead is used in niche decks in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to create powerful infinite combos.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dead is a bad card. The shuffle effect offers no real value as Arena games rarely ever reach fatigue. However, using it with a single powerful minion can yield a small amount of value by increasing the overall strength of your deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck