Spirit of the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dead is a great way to recycle minions. Having powerful minions die while the card is in play opens up the potential for very high-tempo plays later in the game. However, shuffling cards into your deck can be incredibly slow, so the card is best when used in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to instantly redraw any shuffled minions from your deck.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dead is used in niche decks in combination with Bwonsamdi, the Dead to create powerful infinite combos.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dead is a bad card. The shuffle effect offers no real value as Arena games rarely ever reach fatigue. However, using it with a single powerful minion can yield a small amount of value by increasing the overall strength of your deck.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List