Bwonsamdi, the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a very underwhelming card on the surface, but opens up the door for many powerful combos. It is primarily designed to be used in combination with Spirit of the Dead to allow you to shuffle powerful cards into you deck that can be instantly redrawn and played. If you are also able to also shuffle Bwonsamdi into your deck, many infinite combo possibilities become available.
In Constructed, Bwonsamdi, the Dead is played in very niche combo decks that use it in combination with Spirit of the Dead to create infinite combos.
In Arena, Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a great card. While the combo possibilities are quite limited in Arena, card draw is incredibly valuable. Drawing 1-Cost minions specifically also has the added bonus of greatly increasing the value of every card you draw for the rest of the game.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike