Bwonsamdi, the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a very underwhelming card on the surface, but opens up the door for many powerful combos. It is primarily designed to be used in combination with Spirit of the Dead to allow you to shuffle powerful cards into you deck that can be instantly redrawn and played. If you are also able to also shuffle Bwonsamdi into your deck, many infinite combo possibilities become available.
In Constructed, Bwonsamdi, the Dead is played in very niche combo decks that use it in combination with Spirit of the Dead to create infinite combos.
In Arena, Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a great card. While the combo possibilities are quite limited in Arena, card draw is incredibly valuable. Drawing 1-Cost minions specifically also has the added bonus of greatly increasing the value of every card you draw for the rest of the game.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck