Bwonsamdi, the Dead — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a very underwhelming card on the surface, but opens up the door for many powerful combos. It is primarily designed to be used in combination with Spirit of the Dead to allow you to shuffle powerful cards into you deck that can be instantly redrawn and played. If you are also able to also shuffle Bwonsamdi into your deck, many infinite combo possibilities become available.
In Constructed, Bwonsamdi, the Dead is played in very niche combo decks that use it in combination with Spirit of the Dead to create infinite combos.
In Arena, Bwonsamdi, the Dead is a great card. While the combo possibilities are quite limited in Arena, card draw is incredibly valuable. Drawing 1-Cost minions specifically also has the added bonus of greatly increasing the value of every card you draw for the rest of the game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck