Temple Enforcer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Temple Enforcer is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Temple Enforcer is an excellent value minion, that provides a total of 6/9 of stats if you are able to activate its Battlecry on another minion. However, the 6 Mana slot in Hearthstone is extremely competitive in terms of 6 Mana minions, which means there are usually better options unless you are playing a budget deck.
Temple Enforcer is a reasonable card for a low-budget Priest deck. However, once you graduate to a higher budget, Cabal Shadow Priest is a superior choice for a a 6-Mana minion, as well as various other options.
Temple Enforcer is a fantastic card in Arena. The amount of value it will bring to the board makes it an extremely powerful card, as Arena is primarily about board presence and control.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck