Temple Enforcer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Temple Enforcer is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Temple Enforcer is an excellent value minion, that provides a total of 6/9 of stats if you are able to activate its Battlecry on another minion. However, the 6 Mana slot in Hearthstone is extremely competitive in terms of 6 Mana minions, which means there are usually better options unless you are playing a budget deck.
Temple Enforcer is a reasonable card for a low-budget Priest deck. However, once you graduate to a higher budget, Cabal Shadow Priest is a superior choice for a a 6-Mana minion, as well as various other options.
Temple Enforcer is a fantastic card in Arena. The amount of value it will bring to the board makes it an extremely powerful card, as Arena is primarily about board presence and control.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck