Temple Enforcer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Temple Enforcer is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Temple Enforcer is an excellent value minion, that provides a total of 6/9 of stats if you are able to activate its Battlecry on another minion. However, the 6 Mana slot in Hearthstone is extremely competitive in terms of 6 Mana minions, which means there are usually better options unless you are playing a budget deck.
2. Constructed Play
Temple Enforcer is a reasonable card for a low-budget Priest deck. However, once you graduate to a higher budget, Cabal Shadow Priest is a superior choice for a a 6-Mana minion, as well as various other options.
Temple Enforcer is a fantastic card in Arena. The amount of value it will bring to the board makes it an extremely powerful card, as Arena is primarily about board presence and control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild