Temple Enforcer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Temple Enforcer is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Temple Enforcer is an excellent value minion, that provides a total of 6/9 of stats if you are able to activate its Battlecry on another minion. However, the 6 Mana slot in Hearthstone is extremely competitive in terms of 6 Mana minions, which means there are usually better options unless you are playing a budget deck.
Temple Enforcer is a reasonable card for a low-budget Priest deck. However, once you graduate to a higher budget, Cabal Shadow Priest is a superior choice for a a 6-Mana minion, as well as various other options.
Temple Enforcer is a fantastic card in Arena. The amount of value it will bring to the board makes it an extremely powerful card, as Arena is primarily about board presence and control.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List