Temple Enforcer — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Temple Enforcer is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Temple Enforcer is an excellent value minion, that provides a total of 6/9 of stats if you are able to activate its Battlecry on another minion. However, the 6 Mana slot in Hearthstone is extremely competitive in terms of 6 Mana minions, which means there are usually better options unless you are playing a budget deck.
Temple Enforcer is a reasonable card for a low-budget Priest deck. However, once you graduate to a higher budget, Cabal Shadow Priest is a superior choice for a a 6-Mana minion, as well as various other options.
Temple Enforcer is a fantastic card in Arena. The amount of value it will bring to the board makes it an extremely powerful card, as Arena is primarily about board presence and control.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild