Twilight Acolyte — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Acolyte is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Acolyte has an extremely powerful effect as long as you have a Dragon card in your hand. The ability to reduce the Attack of a powerful opposing minion while developing a minion of your own with a high Health total should not be underestimated. Due to the Dragon condition, the range of archetypes in which the Acolyte works is pretty narrow, but within those archetypes it is a very strong card.
In Constructed play, Twilight Acolyte is very powerful due to the fact that you can control how many Dragon cards are in your deck. For the Acolyte to activate consistently on Turn 3, there will need to be roughly seven Dragon cards in the deck. However, it is not always important that this is played on curve. It can be held back as a way to nullify a minion's power in the late-game, and as such can be played in Highlander Priest variants with very few dragons, as well as in the more obvious Dragon Priest.
In Arena, Twilight Acolyte is a poor card due to the Dragon restriction on its ability. However, if you have 6 or more Dragon cards, it is actually a very powerful card and you should change your evaluation accordingly should you get a Dragon-centric draft.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck