Upgraded Repair Bot — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Upgraded Repair Bot is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Upgraded Repair Bot is a strong card that compares reasonably well with an existing Priest card in Temple Enforcer. It grants 1 extra health in exchange for only being able to target Mechs.
Upgraded Repair Bot fits best into a Mech Tempo based deck. In order to justify its inclusion you need to have a significant number of Mechs in your deck, and since Priest was only granted one other Mech in the set in the form of Shadowboxer you will have to decide whether using the Neutral Mechs is a better option than other possibilities.
Upgraded Repair Bot is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend