Beneath the Grounds — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Beneath the Grounds is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beneath the Grounds is a card that represents a total of 12/12 worth of value for 3 Mana over time. However, because of the delayed effect, and the lack of guarantee that the cards will be drawn at all, it is inconsistent and unreliable. It should be noted that the Ambush cards do not block your opponent's draw, and they will draw another card on the same turn that they draw it.
In Constructed, Beneath the Grounds can have some value in a slow paced Control Rogue deck. The slower your deck is, the more turns will pass and the more likely your opponent is to draw the Ambush cards. Although it may seem like this card would be strong in a Mill Rogue deck, it is actually counterproductive to the theme of the deck, since it extends the size of your opponent's deck.
Beneath the Grounds is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck