Beneath the Grounds — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Beneath the Grounds is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beneath the Grounds is a card that represents a total of 12/12 worth of value for 3 Mana over time. However, because of the delayed effect, and the lack of guarantee that the cards will be drawn at all, it is inconsistent and unreliable. It should be noted that the Ambush cards do not block your opponent's draw, and they will draw another card on the same turn that they draw it.
In Constructed, Beneath the Grounds can have some value in a slow paced Control Rogue deck. The slower your deck is, the more turns will pass and the more likely your opponent is to draw the Ambush cards. Although it may seem like this card would be strong in a Mill Rogue deck, it is actually counterproductive to the theme of the deck, since it extends the size of your opponent's deck.
Beneath the Grounds is no longer available in Arena.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Winter Veil Begins December 11th
- Wild Cards Leaving Standard on December 5th
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists
- Battlegrounds Special Cards