Beneath the Grounds
Table of Contents
Beneath the Grounds is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Beneath the Grounds is a card that represents a total of 12/12 worth of value for 3 Mana over time. However, because of the delayed effect, and the lack of guarantee that the cards will be drawn at all, it is inconsistent and unreliable. It should be noted that the Ambush cards do not block your opponent's draw, and they will draw another card on the same turn that they draw it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Beneath the Grounds can have some value in a slow paced Control Rogue deck. The slower your deck is, the more turns will pass and the more likely your opponent is to draw the Ambush cards. Although it may seem like this card would be strong in a Mill Rogue deck, it is actually counterproductive to the theme of the deck, since it extends the size of your opponent's deck.
Beneath the Grounds is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists