Beneath the Grounds — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Beneath the Grounds is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beneath the Grounds is a card that represents a total of 12/12 worth of value for 3 Mana over time. However, because of the delayed effect, and the lack of guarantee that the cards will be drawn at all, it is inconsistent and unreliable. It should be noted that the Ambush cards do not block your opponent's draw, and they will draw another card on the same turn that they draw it.
In Constructed, Beneath the Grounds can have some value in a slow paced Control Rogue deck. The slower your deck is, the more turns will pass and the more likely your opponent is to draw the Ambush cards. Although it may seem like this card would be strong in a Mill Rogue deck, it is actually counterproductive to the theme of the deck, since it extends the size of your opponent's deck.
Beneath the Grounds is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide