Blade Flurry — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Blade Flurry
- 5. Wild Decks with Blade Flurry
Blade Flurry is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blade Flurry is a powerful AoE effect for Rogues that helps you to fight back against minion-flooding decks. However, the high Cost and dependency on weapon buffs makes the card too inconsistent for most Rogue decks. In the past, the card cost 2 Mana and also did damage to the enemy hero, which made it an auto-include in every Rogue deck.
2. Constructed Play
Blade Flurry only sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks due to consistently having a high-Attack weapon available to pair with the AoE effect.
4. Meta Decks with Blade Flurry
Kingsbane Rogue Deck 1 weapon, 17 spells, 11 minions, 1 hero_card
|7,820||Oct 01 2018|
5. Wild Decks with Blade Flurry
Wild Kingsbane Rogue Deck 1 weapon, 17 spells, 11 minions, 1 hero_card
|8,920||Oct 01 2018|
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage