Blade Flurry — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade Flurry is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blade Flurry is a powerful AoE effect for Rogues that helps you to fight back against minion-flooding decks. However, the high Cost and dependency on weapon buffs makes the card too inconsistent for most Rogue decks. In the past, the card cost 2 Mana and also did damage to the enemy hero, which made it an auto-include in every Rogue deck.
2. Constructed Play
Blade Flurry only sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks due to consistently having a high-Attack weapon available to pair with the AoE effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild