Blade Flurry — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade Flurry is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blade Flurry is an essential AoE effect for Rogues that helps you to fight back against minion flooding decks like Zoo and Secret Paladin. On its own, it does poor damage, but it can easily be combined with Deadly Poison, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil, or Spell Damage to make it very efficient.
2. Constructed Play
Blade Flurry is used in most Rogue decks as an essential source of AoE.
Blade Flurry is a reasonable card in Arena, but only if you have access to cards that make it effective like Deadly Poison, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil, or Assassin's Blade. This means that early on in your draft, it may be correct to skip Blade Flurry if there is another strong card available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please