Blade Flurry — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade Flurry is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blade Flurry is a powerful AoE effect for Rogues that helps you to fight back against minion-flooding decks. However, the high Cost and dependency on weapon buffs makes the card too inconsistent for most Rogue decks. In the past, the card cost 2 Mana and also did damage to the enemy hero, which made it an auto-include in every Rogue deck.
Blade Flurry only sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks due to consistently having a high-Attack weapon available to pair with the AoE effect.
Blade Flurry is a poor card in Arena. The card relies heavily on cards likeand to offer any real value, which is incredibly risky in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck