Blade Flurry — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade Flurry is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blade Flurry is a powerful AoE effect for Rogues that helps you to fight back against minion-flooding decks. However, the high Cost and dependency on weapon buffs makes the card too inconsistent for most Rogue decks. In the past, the card cost 2 Mana and also did damage to the enemy hero, which made it an auto-include in every Rogue deck.
Blade Flurry only sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks due to consistently having a high-Attack weapon available to pair with the AoE effect.
Blade Flurry is a poor card in Arena. The card relies heavily on cards like Deadly Poison and Assassin's Blade to offer any real value, which is incredibly risky in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck