Blade Flurry — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade Flurry is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blade Flurry is an essential AoE effect for Rogues that helps you to fight back against minion flooding decks like Zoo and Secret Paladin. On its own, it does poor damage, but it can easily be combined with Deadly Poison, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil, or Spell Damage to make it very efficient.
2. Constructed Play
Blade Flurry is used in most Rogue decks as an essential source of AoE.
Blade Flurry is a reasonable card in Arena, but only if you have access to cards that make it effective like Deadly Poison, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil, or Assassin's Blade. This means that early on in your draft, it may be correct to skip Blade Flurry if there is another strong card available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King