Table of Contents
Bladed Cultist is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bladed Cultist is a potentially strong minion as a 1 Mana 2/3 if Combo'd. However, the natural drawback of the card is that it cannot really be played on turn 1 which is the most useful turn to have a 2/3 on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Bladed Cultist is potentially best used in an Aggro or Tempo focused Rogue deck, but this style is currently not the most popular meaning this card does not see much play.
Bladed Cultist is a very powerful card in Arena, although it suffers from the same problem of being difficult to activate on turn 1, it can continue to have an impact throughout the game more often in Arena than it does in Constructed.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists