Bladed Cultist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Cultist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bladed Cultist is a potentially strong minion as a 1 Mana 2/3 if Combo'd. However, the natural drawback of the card is that it cannot really be played on turn 1 which is the most useful turn to have a 2/3 on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Bladed Cultist is potentially best used in an Aggro or Tempo focused Rogue deck, but this style is currently not the most popular meaning this card does not see much play.
Bladed Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue