Bladed Cultist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Cultist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bladed Cultist is a potentially strong minion as a 1 Mana 2/3 if Combo'd. However, the natural drawback of the card is that it cannot really be played on turn 1 which is the most useful turn to have a 2/3 on the board.
Bladed Cultist is potentially best used in an Aggro or Tempo focused Rogue deck, but this style is currently not the most popular meaning this card does not see much play.
Bladed Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists