Bladed Cultist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Cultist is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bladed Cultist is a potentially strong minion as a 1 Mana 2/3 if Combo'd. However, the natural drawback of the card is that it cannot really be played on turn 1 which is the most useful turn to have a 2/3 on the board.
Bladed Cultist is potentially best used in an Aggro or Tempo focused Rogue deck, but this style is currently not the most popular meaning this card does not see much play.
Bladed Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck