Blightnozzle Crawler — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blightnozzle Crawler is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blightnozzle Crawler can be a very strong minion if the Deathrattle effect can be triggered on your own terms to utilise the Poisonous Ooze summoned. However, most opponents will attemp to remove the minion on their own turn to prevent the card from getting value.
Blightnozzle Crawler is a reasonable card for Deathrattle Rogue decks that can immediately trigger the Deathrattle effect to be able to use the Poisonous Ooze immediately.
In Arena, Blightnozzle Crawler is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks focus heavily on minions, you will often be able to get value from the Deathrattle effect on your own turn. However, the card is significantly weaker against Mages, Rogues, and Druids, which can immediately remove the Ooze from the Deathrattle effect with their Hero Powers.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards