Blightnozzle Crawler — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blightnozzle Crawler is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blightnozzle Crawler can be a very strong minion if the Deathrattle effect can be triggered on your own terms to utilise the Poisonous Ooze summoned. However, most opponents will attemp to remove the minion on their own turn to prevent the card from getting value.
Blightnozzle Crawler is a reasonable card for Deathrattle Rogue decks that can immediately trigger the Deathrattle effect to be able to use the Poisonous Ooze immediately.
In Arena, Blightnozzle Crawler is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks focus heavily on minions, you will often be able to get value from the Deathrattle effect on your own turn. However, the card is significantly weaker against Mages, Rogues, and Druids, which can immediately remove the Ooze from the Deathrattle effect with their Hero Powers.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck