Blightnozzle Crawler — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blightnozzle Crawler is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blightnozzle Crawler can be a very strong minion if the Deathrattle effect can be triggered on your own terms to utilise the Poisonous Ooze summoned. However, most opponents will attemp to remove the minion on their own turn to prevent the card from getting value.
Blightnozzle Crawler is a reasonable card for Deathrattle Rogue decks that can immediately trigger the Deathrattle effect to be able to use the Poisonous Ooze immediately.
In Arena, Blightnozzle Crawler is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks focus heavily on minions, you will often be able to get value from the Deathrattle effect on your own turn. However, the card is significantly weaker against Mages, Rogues, and Druids, which can immediately remove the Ooze from the Deathrattle effect with their Hero Powers.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck