Crazed Chemist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Chemist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazy Chemist is a reasonable card that has a Combo effect to create an Attack buff similar to that of. Although the card may appear very strong, it is more difficult to get value from the Combo of a card as expensive as 5 Mana and when played without the Combo, it is very poor as a 5 Mana 4/4.
Crazed Chemist occasionally sees play in Odd Rogue decks to give more mid-game strength. However, it is easily replaced by many other 5-Mana options.
In Arena, Crazed Chemist is a Good card. Providing an Attack buff for another minions allows for very valuable trades to be made on the board while also developing a 4/4 in the process, assuming you are able to activate the Combo effect.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck