Crazed Chemist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Chemist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazy Chemist is a reasonable card that has a Combo effect to create an Attack buff similar to that of. Although the card may appear very strong, it is more difficult to get value from the Combo of a card as expensive as 5 Mana and when played without the Combo, it is very poor as a 5 Mana 4/4.
Crazed Chemist occasionally sees play in Odd Rogue decks to give more mid-game strength. However, it is easily replaced by many other 5-Mana options.
In Arena, Crazed Chemist is a Good card. Providing an Attack buff for another minions allows for very valuable trades to be made on the board while also developing a 4/4 in the process, assuming you are able to activate the Combo effect.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck