Crazed Chemist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Chemist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazy Chemist is a reasonable card that has a Combo effect to create an Attack buff similar to that of Cold Blood. Although the card may appear very strong, it is more difficult to get value from the Combo of a card as expensive as 5 Mana and when played without the Combo, it is very poor as a 5 Mana 4/4.
Crazed Chemist occasionally sees play in Odd Rogue decks to give more mid-game strength. However, it is easily replaced by many other 5-Mana options.
In Arena, Crazed Chemist is a Good card. Providing an Attack buff for another minions allows for very valuable trades to be made on the board while also developing a 4/4 in the process, assuming you are able to activate the Combo effect.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck