Crazed Chemist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Chemist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazy Chemist is a reasonable card that has a Combo effect to create an Attack buff similar to that of. Although the card may appear very strong, it is more difficult to get value from the Combo of a card as expensive as 5 Mana and when played without the Combo, it is very poor as a 5 Mana 4/4.
Crazed Chemist occasionally sees play in Odd Rogue decks to give more mid-game strength. However, it is easily replaced by many other 5-Mana options.
In Arena, Crazed Chemist is a Good card. Providing an Attack buff for another minions allows for very valuable trades to be made on the board while also developing a 4/4 in the process, assuming you are able to activate the Combo effect.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards