Crazed Chemist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Crazed Chemist is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crazy Chemist is a reasonable card that has a Combo effect to create an Attack buff similar to that of. Although the card may appear very strong, it is more difficult to get value from the Combo of a card as expensive as 5 Mana and when played without the Combo, it is very poor as a 5 Mana 4/4.
Crazed Chemist occasionally sees play in Odd Rogue decks to give more mid-game strength. However, it is easily replaced by many other 5-Mana options.
In Arena, Crazed Chemist is a Good card. Providing an Attack buff for another minions allows for very valuable trades to be made on the board while also developing a 4/4 in the process, assuming you are able to activate the Combo effect.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck