Doomerang — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Doomerang is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomerang can get a lot of work done in Rogue. A 1-Mana spell is rarely wasted, and Doomerang allows you to gain a little value at the same time as removing a minion from the board. It is also a good card with Combo cards and. It is worth noting that you can attack with your weapon and then Doomerang, or you can play Doomerang on the last charge of your weapon, re-equip the weapon, and then attack. This means if you have enough Mana, you can do double damage with your weapon in one turn.
In Constructed play, Doomerang can be made into a strong card. Rogue can use the synergy of the fact the Spell costs 1 Mana and the value of a returning weapon to good effect.
In Arena, the strength of this card is very variable, and depends on the number and type of weapons drafted. With two weapons in a deck, Doomerang begins to get very powerful.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck