Doomerang — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Doomerang is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomerang can get a lot of work done in Rogue. A 1-Mana spell is rarely wasted, and Doomerang allows you to gain a little value at the same time as removing a minion from the board. It is also a good card with Combo cards and Gadgetzan Auctioneer. It is worth noting that you can attack with your weapon and then Doomerang, or you can play Doomerang on the last charge of your weapon, re-equip the weapon, and then attack. This means if you have enough Mana, you can do double damage with your weapon in one turn.
In Constructed play, Doomerang can be made into a strong card. Rogue can use the synergy of the fact the Spell costs 1 Mana and the value of a returning weapon to good effect.
In Arena, the strength of this card is very variable, and depends on the number and type of weapons drafted. With two weapons in a deck, Doomerang begins to get very powerful.
Decks with Doomerang
Wild Kingsbane Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 19 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|7,220||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide