Elven Minstrel — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Elven Minstrel is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elven Minstrel is a great proactive minion that provide a solid source of card draw while also adding some strength to the board. As the draw effect specifically targets minions, it has the huge benefit of being more consistent and easier to anticipate which cards will be drawn.
The combination of drawing cards while also developing the board makes Elven Minstrel a reasonable consideration for any Constructed deck. It has a greater impact in Rogue decks that use large numbers of spells, such as Miracle Rogue, due to the ability to pull key minions from the deck.
In Arena, Elven Minstrel is a good card. The ability to draw multiple cards makes it a strong late-game play to gain a large card advantage over opponents.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike