Headcrack — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Headcrack is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Headcrack is a very poor card overall. Although it may be tempting to new players as it provides constant damage to the opponent, you will not be able to begin casting Headcrack early enough in the game for the damage to become relevant overall, since doing so will cause to fall very far behind on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Headcrack is an extremely slow card, and even it outright Aggro Rogue decks, it is not generally run.
Headcrack is a very poor card. Cards that only deal damage to the opponent are generally very weak in Arena, as games in Arena are won and lost by who has control of the board.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?