Headcrack — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Headcrack is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Headcrack is a very poor card overall. Although it may be tempting to new players as it provides constant damage to the opponent, you will not be able to begin casting Headcrack early enough in the game for the damage to become relevant overall, since doing so will cause to fall very far behind on the board.
Headcrack is an extremely slow card, and even it outright Aggro Rogue decks, it is not generally run.
Headcrack is a very poor card. Cards that only deal damage to the opponent are generally very weak in Arena, as games in Arena are won and lost by who has control of the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck