Headcrack — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Headcrack is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Headcrack is a very poor card overall. Although it may be tempting to new players as it provides constant damage to the opponent, you will not be able to begin casting Headcrack early enough in the game for the damage to become relevant overall, since doing so will cause to fall very far behind on the board.
Headcrack is an extremely slow card, and even it outright Aggro Rogue decks, it is not generally run.
Headcrack is a very poor card. Cards that only deal damage to the opponent are generally very weak in Arena, as games in Arena are won and lost by who has control of the board.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide