Kidnapper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kidnapper is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kidnapper is a very expensive card, which makes activating the Combo it needs to be effective quite difficult. On top of this, its low Health makes it very easy to remove, meaning that any potential Tempo gain you can get from it is easy for your opponent to gain back.
Kidnapper is too expensive and provides very little impact on the board as a minion, which is why you should not consider it for any Constructed deck.
Kidnapper is too expensive, and you will often struggle to make its Combo trigger. It can be decent in the late game though, and since Rogue Epics are very poor in Arena, it can often be your best choice.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens