Table of Contents
Kidnapper is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kidnapper is a very expensive card, which makes activating the Combo it needs to be effective quite difficult. On top of this, its low Health makes it very easy to remove, meaning that any potential Tempo gain you can get from it is easy for your opponent to gain back.
2. Constructed Play
Kidnapper is too expensive and provides very little impact on the board as a minion, which is why you should not consider it for any Constructed deck.
Kidnapper is too expensive, and you will often struggle to make its Combo trigger. It can be decent in the late game though, and since Rogue Epics are very poor in Arena, it can often be your best choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper