Kidnapper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kidnapper is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kidnapper is a very expensive card, which makes activating the Combo it needs to be effective quite difficult. On top of this, its low Health makes it very easy to remove, meaning that any potential Tempo gain you can get from it is easy for your opponent to gain back.
Kidnapper is too expensive and provides very little impact on the board as a minion, which is why you should not consider it for any Constructed deck.
Kidnapper is too expensive, and you will often struggle to make its Combo trigger. It can be decent in the late game though, and since Rogue Epics are very poor in Arena, it can often be your best choice.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide