Kidnapper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kidnapper is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kidnapper is a very expensive card, which makes activating the Combo it needs to be effective quite difficult. On top of this, its low Health makes it very easy to remove, meaning that any potential Tempo gain you can get from it is easy for your opponent to gain back.
Kidnapper is too expensive and provides very little impact on the board as a minion, which is why you should not consider it for any Constructed deck.
Kidnapper is too expensive, and you will often struggle to make its Combo trigger. It can be decent in the late game though, and since Rogue Epics are very poor in Arena, it can often be your best choice.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List