Kidnapper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kidnapper is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kidnapper is a very expensive card, which makes activating the Combo it needs to be effective quite difficult. On top of this, its low Health makes it very easy to remove, meaning that any potential Tempo gain you can get from it is easy for your opponent to gain back.
Kidnapper is too expensive and provides very little impact on the board as a minion, which is why you should not consider it for any Constructed deck.
Kidnapper is too expensive, and you will often struggle to make its Combo trigger. It can be decent in the late game though, and since Rogue Epics are very poor in Arena, it can often be your best choice.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge