Leeching Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Leeching Poison is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rogue often needs healing to fuel the ability to gain tempo with its weapon. Vampiric Poison gives up a card for a seemingly low amount of that healing. Given that it is also conditional (meaning that you have to have a weapon equipped to play it on), it seems likely that there will usually be better healing options available.
In Constructed, it seems very unlikely that this card will be of use. It would require not only a powerful weapon to be played onto, but also synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer or a similar mechanic, to be worthy of consideration.
In Arena, Vampiric Poison seems like a very poor card. It does nothing to influence the board, and the health gained will normally be meaningless.
Decks with Leeching Poison
Wild Kingsbane Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 19 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|7,220||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide