Leeching Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Leeching Poison is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rogue often needs healing to fuel the ability to gain tempo with its weapon. Vampiric Poison gives up a card for a seemingly low amount of that healing. Given that it is also conditional (meaning that you have to have a weapon equipped to play it on), it seems likely that there will usually be better healing options available.
In Constructed, it seems very unlikely that this card will be of use. It would require not only a powerful weapon to be played onto, but also synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer or a similar mechanic, to be worthy of consideration.
In Arena, Vampiric Poison seems like a very poor card. It does nothing to influence the board, and the health gained will normally be meaningless.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck