Leeching Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Leeching Poison is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rogue often needs healing to fuel the ability to gain tempo with its weapon. Vampiric Poison gives up a card for a seemingly low amount of that healing. Given that it is also conditional (meaning that you have to have a weapon equipped to play it on), it seems likely that there will usually be better healing options available.
In Constructed, it seems very unlikely that this card will be of use. It would require not only a powerful weapon to be played onto, but also synergy withor a similar mechanic, to be worthy of consideration.
In Arena, Vampiric Poison seems like a very poor card. It does nothing to influence the board, and the health gained will normally be meaningless.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck