Table of Contents
Leeching Poison is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rogue often needs healing to fuel the ability to gain tempo with its weapon. Vampiric Poison gives up a card for a seemingly low amount of that healing. Given that it is also conditional (meaning that you have to have a weapon equipped to play it on), it seems likely that there will usually be better healing options available.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, it seems very unlikely that this card will be of use. It would require not only a powerful weapon to be played onto, but also synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer or a similar mechanic, to be worthy of consideration.
In Arena, Vampiric Poison seems like a very poor card. It does nothing to influence the board, and the health gained will normally be meaningless.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper