Leeching Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Leeching Poison is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rogue often needs healing to fuel the ability to gain tempo with its weapon. Vampiric Poison gives up a card for a seemingly low amount of that healing. Given that it is also conditional (meaning that you have to have a weapon equipped to play it on), it seems likely that there will usually be better healing options available.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, it seems very unlikely that this card will be of use. It would require not only a powerful weapon to be played onto, but also synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer or a similar mechanic, to be worthy of consideration.
In Arena, Vampiric Poison seems like a very poor card. It does nothing to influence the board, and the health gained will normally be meaningless.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild