Lilian Voss — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lilian Voss is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lilian Voss is a powerful Legendary minion which can greatly change the dynamic of a game for Rogues. As Rogues are able to generate cheap spells such as extra copies of the The Coin or Razorpetal, these are almost guaranteed to be improved by any other spell from an opponent's class. However, as the effect works on normal Rogue spells too, it greatly hinders the ability for huge Tempo turns and therefore forces a much slower strategy on average if the card is played.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lilian Voss is worth considering in any Rogue deck, as it has the best possible stats for 4-Mana minion, in addition to its Battlecry effect. However, it is a stronger fit for Miracle Rogue decks that are able to consistently generate cheap spells that can benefit better from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Lilian Voss is a good card. Although the Battlecry will rarely have much effect on a game, 4/5 is the best possible stat distribution for a 4-Mana minion which makes the cards always worth considering.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter