Lilian Voss — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lilian Voss is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lilian Voss is a powerful Legendary minion which can greatly change the dynamic of a game for Rogues. As Rogues are able to generate cheap spells such as extra copies of the The Coin or Razorpetal, these are almost guaranteed to be improved by any other spell from an opponent's class. However, as the effect works on normal Rogue spells too, it greatly hinders the ability for huge Tempo turns and therefore forces a much slower strategy on average if the card is played.
In Constructed, Lilian Voss is worth considering in any Rogue deck, as it has the best possible stats for 4-Mana minion, in addition to its Battlecry effect. However, it is a stronger fit for Miracle Rogue decks that are able to consistently generate cheap spells that can benefit better from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Lilian Voss is a good card. Although the Battlecry will rarely have much effect on a game, 4/5 is the best possible stat distribution for a 4-Mana minion which makes the cards always worth considering.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide