Lilian Voss — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lilian Voss is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lilian Voss is a powerful Legendary minion which can greatly change the dynamic of a game for Rogues. As Rogues are able to generate cheap spells such as extra copies of theor , these are almost guaranteed to be improved by any other spell from an opponent's class. However, as the effect works on normal Rogue spells too, it greatly hinders the ability for huge Tempo turns and therefore forces a much slower strategy on average if the card is played.
In Constructed, Lilian Voss is worth considering in any Rogue deck, as it has the best possible stats for 4-Mana minion, in addition to its Battlecry effect. However, it is a stronger fit for Miracle Rogue decks that are able to consistently generate cheap spells that can benefit better from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Lilian Voss is a good card. Although the Battlecry will rarely have much effect on a game, 4/5 is the best possible stat distribution for a 4-Mana minion which makes the cards always worth considering.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck