Lotus Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lotus Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lotus Assassin is a strong card which is able to threaten your opponent's board, while being able to maintain Stealth, as long as it kills a minion. The strong stats make this an overall good minion for its Mana cost, and since it enters the board with Stealth it is likely to attack at least once, even in suboptimal circumstances.
In Constructed, Lotus Assassin can fit into a Value or Tempo-based Rogue deck, but is not a great choice for the common Combo-based Rogue decks.
Lotus Assassin is no longer available in Arena..
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck