Lotus Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lotus Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lotus Assassin is a strong card which is able to threaten your opponent's board, while being able to maintain Stealth, as long as it kills a minion. The strong stats make this an overall good minion for its Mana cost, and since it enters the board with Stealth it is likely to attack at least once, even in suboptimal circumstances.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lotus Assassin can fit into a Value or Tempo-based Rogue deck, but is not a great choice for the common Combo-based Rogue decks.
Lotus Assassin is no longer available in Arena..
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild