Lotus Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lotus Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lotus Assassin is a strong card which is able to threaten your opponent's board, while being able to maintain Stealth, as long as it kills a minion. The strong stats make this an overall good minion for its Mana cost, and since it enters the board with Stealth it is likely to attack at least once, even in suboptimal circumstances.
In Constructed, Lotus Assassin can fit into a Value or Tempo-based Rogue deck, but is not a great choice for the common Combo-based Rogue decks.
Lotus Assassin is no longer available in Arena..
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck