Table of Contents
Lotus Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lotus Assassin is a strong card which is able to threaten your opponent's board, while being able to maintain Stealth, as long as it kills a minion. The strong stats make this an overall good minion for its Mana cost, and since it enters the board with Stealth it is likely to attack at least once, even in suboptimal circumstances.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lotus Assassin can fit into a Value or Tempo-based Rogue deck, but is not a great choice for the common Combo-based Rogue decks.
In Arena, Lotus Assassin is an excellent card. The ability to maintain Stealth allows it to choose trades carefully, almost guaranteeing at least a 2-for-1 trade.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper