Lotus Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lotus Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lotus Assassin is a strong card which is able to threaten your opponent's board, while being able to maintain Stealth, as long as it kills a minion. The strong stats make this an overall good minion for its Mana cost, and since it enters the board with Stealth it is likely to attack at least once, even in suboptimal circumstances.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lotus Assassin can fit into a Value or Tempo-based Rogue deck, but is not a great choice for the common Combo-based Rogue decks.
In Arena, Lotus Assassin is an excellent card. The ability to maintain Stealth allows it to choose trades carefully, almost guaranteeing at least a 2-for-1 trade.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please