Mistwraith — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mistwraith is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mistwraith provides a card which synergises with Echo cards. With only a slight stats drawback for this effect, it is worthy of consideration if you are intending to play cards with Echo in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Mistwraith is in a tricky spot in Constructed play. It is clearly only playable in decks with Echo cards, but those decks tend to want to play a longer game. With that in mind, the 4-drop in such decks needs to be more immediately impactful than Mistwraith to ensure the game goes to the desired length.
In Arena, Mistwraith will not normally be good enough to include in a deck. It requires Echo cards to fuel it, and unless you have several of these there will normally be better options available to you to impact the game on turn four.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior