Mistwraith — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mistwraith is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mistwraith provides a card which synergises with Echo cards. With only a slight stats drawback for this effect, it is worthy of consideration if you are intending to play cards with Echo in your deck.
Mistwraith is in a tricky spot in Constructed play. It is clearly only playable in decks with Echo cards, but those decks tend to want to play a longer game. With that in mind, the 4-drop in such decks needs to be more immediately impactful than Mistwraith to ensure the game goes to the desired length.
In Arena, Mistwraith will not normally be good enough to include in a deck. It requires Echo cards to fuel it, and unless you have several of these there will normally be better options available to you to impact the game on turn four.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide