Mistwraith — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Mistwraith is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mistwraith provides a card which synergises with Echo cards. With only a slight stats drawback for this effect, it is worthy of consideration if you are intending to play cards with Echo in your deck.
Mistwraith is in a tricky spot in Constructed play. It is clearly only playable in decks with Echo cards, but those decks tend to want to play a longer game. With that in mind, the 4-drop in such decks needs to be more immediately impactful than Mistwraith to ensure the game goes to the desired length.
In Arena, Mistwraith will not normally be good enough to include in a deck. It requires Echo cards to fuel it, and unless you have several of these there will normally be better options available to you to impact the game on turn four.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck