Myra Rotspring — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra Rotspring is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra Rotspring is a very high-variance card that offers huge value if you are able to Discover a minion with a powerful Deathrattle. However, it can be unreliable as it is equally possible to be offered 3 very lacklustre Deathrattle minions.
In Constructed, Myra Rotspring is a good choice for Deathrattle Rogue decks.
In Arena, Myra Rotspring is a decent card. The Discover effect of the card allows it to replace itself when played, allowing it to be a great tool for long drawn-out games.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck