Myra Rotspring — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra Rotspring is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra Rotspring is a very high-variance card that offers huge value if you are able to Discover a minion with a powerful Deathrattle. However, it can be unreliable as it is equally possible to be offered 3 very lacklustre Deathrattle minions.
In Constructed, Myra Rotspring is a good choice for Deathrattle Rogue decks.
In Arena, Myra Rotspring is a decent card. The Discover effect of the card allows it to replace itself when played, allowing it to be a great tool for long drawn-out games.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck