Obsidian Shard — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Shard is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Shard is a very powerful Rogue Weapon. The Mana reduction effect is based on the number of of non-Rogue cards during the whole game, potentially allowing it to be played for 0 Mana for a huge tempo gain. The only drawback of the card is that it becomes incredibly weak against other Rogue decks where you cannot access cards from other classes.
In Constructed, Obsidian Shard is a strong choice for most Rogue decks. As nearly all Rogue decks run some way to steal cards, such as Swashburglar, it is very rare the full Mana cost for Obsidian Shard will ever be paid.
In Arena, Obsidian Shard is a great card. Even at its full Mana cost, Obsidian Shard can still offer good value and provides a nice boost in tempo, which fits the strategy of most Rogue Arena decks.
Decks with Obsidian Shard
N'Zoth Thief Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|8,500||Apr 04 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide