Obsidian Shard — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Shard is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Shard is a very powerful Rogue Weapon. The Mana reduction effect is based on the number of of non-Rogue cards during the whole game, potentially allowing it to be played for 0 Mana for a huge tempo gain. The only drawback of the card is that it becomes incredibly weak against other Rogue decks where you cannot access cards from other classes.
In Constructed, Obsidian Shard is a strong choice for most Rogue decks. As nearly all Rogue decks run some way to steal cards, such as, it is very rare the full Mana cost for Obsidian Shard will ever be paid.
In Arena, Obsidian Shard is a great card. Even at its full Mana cost, Obsidian Shard can still offer good value and provides a nice boost in tempo, which fits the strategy of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck