Obsidian Shard — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Shard is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Shard is a very powerful Rogue Weapon. The Mana reduction effect is based on the number of of non-Rogue cards during the whole game, potentially allowing it to be played for 0 Mana for a huge tempo gain. The only drawback of the card is that it becomes incredibly weak against other Rogue decks where you cannot access cards from other classes.
In Constructed, Obsidian Shard is a strong choice for most Rogue decks. As nearly all Rogue decks run some way to steal cards, such as, it is very rare the full Mana cost for Obsidian Shard will ever be paid.
In Arena, Obsidian Shard is a great card. Even at its full Mana cost, Obsidian Shard can still offer good value and provides a nice boost in tempo, which fits the strategy of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck