Obsidian Shard — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Shard is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Obsidian Shard is a very powerful Rogue Weapon. The Mana reduction effect is based on the number of of non-Rogue cards during the whole game, potentially allowing it to be played for 0 Mana for a huge tempo gain. The only drawback of the card is that it becomes incredibly weak against other Rogue decks where you cannot access cards from other classes.
In Constructed, Obsidian Shard is a strong choice for most Rogue decks. As nearly all Rogue decks run some way to steal cards, such as, it is very rare the full Mana cost for Obsidian Shard will ever be paid.
In Arena, Obsidian Shard is a great card. Even at its full Mana cost, Obsidian Shard can still offer good value and provides a nice boost in tempo, which fits the strategy of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck