Obsidian Shard — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Obsidian Shard is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Obsidian Shard is a very powerful Rogue Weapon. The Mana reduction effect is based on the number of of non-Rogue cards during the whole game, potentially allowing it to be played for 0 Mana for a huge tempo gain. The only drawback of the card is that it becomes incredibly weak against other Rogue decks where you cannot access cards from other classes.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Obsidian Shard is a strong choice for most Rogue decks. As nearly all Rogue decks run some way to steal cards, such as Swashburglar, it is very rare the full Mana cost for Obsidian Shard will ever be paid.
In Arena, Obsidian Shard is a great card. Even at its full Mana cost, Obsidian Shard can still offer good value and provides a nice boost in tempo, which fits the strategy of most Rogue Arena decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard