Table of Contents
One-eyed Cheat is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
One-eyed Cheat is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. The problem with earlier Pirate themed decks is that there were simply not enough Pirates to fill out a deck, making your synergy cards more inconsistent. Rogue is already a good choice for a Pirate deck, since many of the Pirates have synergy with weapons, making One-eyed Cheat a welcome addition.
2. Constructed Play
One-eyed Cheat should only be run in a full Pirate synergy deck. If you cannot reliably play a Pirate on each turn, then this card will just be far too easy to remove.
One-eyed Cheat is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???