One-eyed Cheat — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
One-eyed Cheat is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One-eyed Cheat is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. The problem with earlier Pirate themed decks is that there were simply not enough Pirates to fill out a deck, making your synergy cards more inconsistent. Rogue is already a good choice for a Pirate deck, since many of the Pirates have synergy with weapons, making One-eyed Cheat a welcome addition.
One-eyed Cheat should only be run in a full Pirate synergy deck. If you cannot reliably play a Pirate on each turn, then this card will just be far too easy to remove.
One-eyed Cheat is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck