One-eyed Cheat — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
One-eyed Cheat is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One-eyed Cheat is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. The problem with earlier Pirate themed decks is that there were simply not enough Pirates to fill out a deck, making your synergy cards more inconsistent. Rogue is already a good choice for a Pirate deck, since many of the Pirates have synergy with weapons, making One-eyed Cheat a welcome addition.
One-eyed Cheat should only be run in a full Pirate synergy deck. If you cannot reliably play a Pirate on each turn, then this card will just be far too easy to remove.
One-eyed Cheat is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide