One-eyed Cheat — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
One-eyed Cheat is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One-eyed Cheat is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. The problem with earlier Pirate themed decks is that there were simply not enough Pirates to fill out a deck, making your synergy cards more inconsistent. Rogue is already a good choice for a Pirate deck, since many of the Pirates have synergy with weapons, making One-eyed Cheat a welcome addition.
One-eyed Cheat should only be run in a full Pirate synergy deck. If you cannot reliably play a Pirate on each turn, then this card will just be far too easy to remove.
One-eyed Cheat is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge