Table of Contents
Perdition's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Perdition's Blade is a high value card overall, as it can potentially 3-for-1 your opponent, if you are able to destroy a minion with its Combo effect. However, generally it is in direct competition with SI:7 Agent, which is considered a superior card overall, since Perditions Blade does not provide a huge advantage over your Hero Power Dagger.
2. Constructed Play
Perdition's Blade is very rarely seen in Constructed as Rogues usually rely on their standard Hero Power Weapon. As a 3-drop, SI:7 Agent is generally considered superior to this card.
Perdition's Blade is a very strong card in Arena. The potential for a 3-for-1 in the early-game is very appealing in Arena, and since the cards that force it out of Constructed are not guaranteed to be available in Arena, it is usually a solid choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)