Perdition's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Perdition's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Perdition's Blade is a high value card overall, as it can potentially 3-for-1 your opponent, if you are able to destroy a minion with its Combo effect. However, generally it is in direct competition with SI:7 Agent, which is considered a superior card overall, since Perditions Blade does not provide a huge advantage over your Hero Power Dagger.
2. Constructed Play
Perdition's Blade is very rarely seen in Constructed as Rogues usually rely on their standard Hero Power Weapon. As a 3-drop, SI:7 Agent is generally considered superior to this card.
Perdition's Blade is a very strong card in Arena. The potential for a 3-for-1 in the early-game is very appealing in Arena, and since the cards that force it out of Constructed are not guaranteed to be available in Arena, it is usually a solid choice.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!