Perdition's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Perdition's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Perdition's Blade is a high value card overall, as it can potentially 3-for-1 your opponent, if you are able to destroy a minion with its Combo effect. However, generally it is in direct competition with, which is considered a superior card overall, since Perditions Blade does not provide a huge advantage over your Hero Power Dagger.
Perdition's Blade is very rarely seen in Constructed as Rogues usually rely on their standard Hero Power Weapon. As a 3-drop,is generally considered superior to this card.
Perdition's Blade is a very strong card in Arena. The potential for a 3-for-1 in the early-game is very appealing in Arena, and since the cards that force it out of Constructed are not guaranteed to be available in Arena, it is usually a solid choice.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens