Perdition's Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Perdition's Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Perdition's Blade is a high value card overall, as it can potentially 3-for-1 your opponent, if you are able to destroy a minion with its Combo effect. However, generally it is in direct competition with SI:7 Agent, which is considered a superior card overall, since Perditions Blade does not provide a huge advantage over your Hero Power Dagger.
Perdition's Blade is very rarely seen in Constructed as Rogues usually rely on their standard Hero Power Weapon. As a 3-drop, SI:7 Agent is generally considered superior to this card.
Perdition's Blade is a very strong card in Arena. The potential for a 3-for-1 in the early-game is very appealing in Arena, and since the cards that force it out of Constructed are not guaranteed to be available in Arena, it is usually a solid choice.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge