Plague Scientist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Plague Scientist is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Plague Scientist is a minion that has potential as its Poisonous effect will allow any minion you have on board to be able to trade evenly. However, Rogue is a class that focused heavily on spells and therefore there is often a limited amount of minions available that are able to benefit from the Poisonous buff.
2. Constructed Play
Plague Scientist is a card that can potentially see play in Aggro Rogue decks, as the ability to trade in a cheap minion while developing another minion in the process can provide a huge boost in tempo. However, the card is highly dependent on having minions on board and not as flexible as alternatives such as SI:7 Agent.
Plague Scientist is a reasonable card in Arena. Any hard removal effects are always highly desirable and as the Poisonous effect is able to target another minion, it effectively has charge, which is much stronger than other Poisonous minions that opponents are able to play around.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild