Plague Scientist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Plague Scientist is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Plague Scientist is a minion that has potential as its Poisonous effect will allow any minion you have on board to be able to trade evenly. However, Rogue is a class that focused heavily on spells and therefore there is often a limited amount of minions available that are able to benefit from the Poisonous buff.
Plague Scientist is a card that can potentially see play in Aggro Rogue decks, as the ability to trade in a cheap minion while developing another minion in the process can provide a huge boost in tempo. However, the card is highly dependent on having minions on board and not as flexible as alternatives such as.
Plague Scientist is a reasonable card in Arena. Any hard removal effects are always highly desirable and as the Poisonous effect is able to target another minion, it effectively has charge, which is much stronger than other Poisonous minions that opponents are able to play around.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck