Plague Scientist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Plague Scientist is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Plague Scientist is a minion that has potential as its Poisonous effect will allow any minion you have on board to be able to trade evenly. However, Rogue is a class that focused heavily on spells and therefore there is often a limited amount of minions available that are able to benefit from the Poisonous buff.
2. Constructed Play
Plague Scientist is a card that can potentially see play in Aggro Rogue decks, as the ability to trade in a cheap minion while developing another minion in the process can provide a huge boost in tempo. However, the card is highly dependent on having minions on board and not as flexible as alternatives such as SI:7 Agent.
Plague Scientist is a reasonable card in Arena. Any hard removal effects are always highly desirable and as the Poisonous effect is able to target another minion, it effectively has charge, which is much stronger than other Poisonous minions that opponents are able to play around.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard