Plague Scientist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Plague Scientist is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Plague Scientist is a minion that has potential as its Poisonous effect will allow any minion you have on board to be able to trade evenly. However, Rogue is a class that focused heavily on spells and therefore there is often a limited amount of minions available that are able to benefit from the Poisonous buff.
Plague Scientist is a card that can potentially see play in Aggro Rogue decks, as the ability to trade in a cheap minion while developing another minion in the process can provide a huge boost in tempo. However, the card is highly dependent on having minions on board and not as flexible as alternatives such as.
Plague Scientist is a reasonable card in Arena. Any hard removal effects are always highly desirable and as the Poisonous effect is able to target another minion, it effectively has charge, which is much stronger than other Poisonous minions that opponents are able to play around.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck