Plague Scientist — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Plague Scientist is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Plague Scientist is a minion that has potential as its Poisonous effect will allow any minion you have on board to be able to trade evenly. However, Rogue is a class that focused heavily on spells and therefore there is often a limited amount of minions available that are able to benefit from the Poisonous buff.
Plague Scientist is a card that can potentially see play in Aggro Rogue decks, as the ability to trade in a cheap minion while developing another minion in the process can provide a huge boost in tempo. However, the card is highly dependent on having minions on board and not as flexible as alternatives such as.
Plague Scientist is a reasonable card in Arena. Any hard removal effects are always highly desirable and as the Poisonous effect is able to target another minion, it effectively has charge, which is much stronger than other Poisonous minions that opponents are able to play around.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk