Raiding Party — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Raiding Party is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raiding Party is a powerful card draw tool comparable to, for Pirates. The additional combo effect provides a third draw that targets weapons, which has natural synergy with the Pirates drawn, and turns the card into an extremely powerful 3-Mana draw 3.
In Constructed, Raiding Party is an essential card for Pirate Rogue decks. Due to the draw also targeting weapons, it is also a great choice for decks like Thief Rogue.
In Arena, Raiding Party is a bad card. While card draw is very powerful in Arena, Pirates are not. This results in the card only being useful in poor Arena decks with multiple Pirates.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens