Raiding Party — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Raiding Party is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raiding Party is a powerful card draw tool comparable to, for Pirates. The additional combo effect provides a third draw that targets weapons, which has natural synergy with the Pirates drawn, and turns the card into an extremely powerful 3-Mana draw 3.
In Constructed, Raiding Party is an essential card for Pirate Rogue decks. Due to the draw also targeting weapons, it is also a great choice for decks like Thief Rogue.
In Arena, Raiding Party is a bad card. While card draw is very powerful in Arena, Pirates are not. This results in the card only being useful in poor Arena decks with multiple Pirates.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List